Pages (2):    1 2
cobalt   08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I finally saw Eastern Promises last night. Brutal at times and bloody, but it portrayed what I assume is the reality of what the Russian Mafia is like. And yes, the shower scene was quite "entertaining"

EWMAN
Sigokat   08-13-2008, 08:25 AM
I won't comment on the "details" of the shower scene...all I'll say is that the fight was fucking brutal!! And that's brutal in a good way!!!

A friend of mine that is stationed in Korea was a huge fan of History of Violence. So I told him to check out Eastern Promises...I forgot to tell him about the naked shower scene...after watching it he e-mailed me, chastising me for not warning him and he hasn't wrote me back since. Big Grin

Anyway, Eastern Promises was a lot of fun. A great movie that I will probably watch again tonight just for the hell of it.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (2):    1 2