NickelobLight   05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah, quick question.

Does anyone have a premiere date for the new season of SciFi's Eureka? I actually like that show, though I am not a fan of most of the "Made for SciFi" stuff.

Alas, I found out the final season of The Shield won't begin until September. Stupid writer's strike!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]
Kenji   03-19-2011, 11:02 PM
NickelobLight Wrote:Yeah, quick question.

Does anyone have a premiere date for the new season of SciFi's Eureka? I actually like that show, though I am not a fan of most of the "Made for SciFi" stuff.

Alas, I found out the final season of The Shield won't begin until September. Stupid writer's strike!

Just now I saw "Eureka" premiere. This is fun. I love it! Something like Sci-fi version "Twin Peaks". Big Grin
longbowhunter   03-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Dont know the exact date,but it'll be sometime around June-July. Both Eureka and Warehouse 13 are considered "summer series"....considering they're both owned by Sci-Fi I wish they'd air the reruns a little more. Great shows!

Hiyo Goddamn Silver!!!!