tenebroust   05-25-2008, 12:28 PM
I was wondering about the TWINS from Conspiracies. Since they sort of just come in and leave all of a sudden I was wondering if there was any plans on providing a backstory for them at some point? It is clear [SPOILER]that they were agents of the "ally" of some kind. I find the fact that they were at the time of Conspiracies more powerful than "the One" ie; Rasalom intriguing, but also am a bit confused as to why they were unable to identify Rasalom for who he was? I also like to think that the potential that the twins were the progentors of the whole "men in black" phenomenon is a fascinating track to follow in their story arc, if there is one. Two other points; One; I think that the twins are connected with the Oracles because of the eyes, and two; Could it be possible that they aren't destroyed? What we've seen so far in the way of opposition since has been pathetic by comparison, unless that is to be changed by Jack's transformation into the tool of the "ally"?[/SPOILER]
Will there be any stories that give a back story to the Twins? There is a lot of potential there for some great stories! If that has been addressed in "Secret Histories", "By the Sword", "Blackwind" or the revised "Nightworld" then I'll just have to wait until I read them to find out I guess.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
webby   05-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Have you read Harbingers yet? There's quite a bit more about the twins in that novel.

I agree there's still room for more back story (or side story with possible MIB connection) even if you have read Harbingers. I'd like to see more anyway, but I'm greedy like that. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tenebroust   05-25-2008, 11:03 PM
webby Wrote:Have you read Harbingers yet? There's quite a bit more about the twins in that novel.

I agree there's still room for more back story (or side story with possible MIB connection) even if you have read Harbingers. I'd like to see more anyway, but I'm greedy like that. Wink

Yes I've read harbingers and like you I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The twins are great characters!

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
Libby   05-25-2008, 11:06 PM
tenebroust Wrote:Yes I've read harbingers and like you I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The twins are great characters!

I also want to see how they are(most likely dead), what the Other side of the curtain is like, and how they got to be all Twin-ish and cool.Cool

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
NickelobLight   05-30-2008, 10:29 PM
tenebroust Wrote:I was wondering about the TWINS from Conspiracies. Since they sort of just come in and leave all of a sudden I was wondering if there was any plans on providing a backstory for them at some point? It is clear [SPOILER]that they were agents of the "ally" of some kind. I find the fact that they were at the time of Conspiracies more powerful than "the One" ie; Rasalom intriguing, but also am a bit confused as to why they were unable to identify Rasalom for who he was? I also like to think that the potential that the twins were the progentors of the whole "men in black" phenomenon is a fascinating track to follow in their story arc, if there is one. Two other points; One; I think that the twins are connected with the Oracles because of the eyes, and two; Could it be possible that they aren't destroyed? What we've seen so far in the way of opposition since has been pathetic by comparison, unless that is to be changed by Jack's transformation into the tool of the "ally"?[/SPOILER]
Will there be any stories that give a back story to the Twins? There is a lot of potential there for some great stories! If that has been addressed in "Secret Histories", "By the Sword", "Blackwind" or the revised "Nightworld" then I'll just have to wait until I read them to find out I guess.

Wapitikev and I discussed this ad nauseum here:

http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...php?t=8448

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]