Pages (9):    1 4 5 6 7 8 9   
Wapitikev   05-16-2008, 12:26 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Sure you did. Rolleyes

Well, if I'm not being genuine, it would be a lot safer of me to wait until after the correct answer was announced than to respond to your message only minutes after you posted it with my support for your response.

A tad cynical today aren't we mate?

Oh...wait...it's you! Lost my head there for a minute.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Wapitikev   05-16-2008, 12:29 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Oh yeah!!!

Here's my attempt:

What would happen if Dashiell Hammett had written American Pie?

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
bones weep tedium   05-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:The Adventures of Ford Fairlane.

-Wapitikev

Nope, never hoid of it.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Wapitikev   05-16-2008, 01:16 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Nope, never hoid of it.

Hmmmn. I'll be interested in the answer...but I've had my guess...let someone else get the glory.

-Wapitikev

Kenji   05-16-2008, 08:09 PM

Here's my attempt:

Hmmmmm......... Idea

Naked Gun
Aprilis   05-16-2008, 08:44 PM

Here's my attempt:

The Goonies?

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
bones weep tedium   05-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Kenji Wrote:Hmmmmm......... Idea

Naked Gun

That's a very good guess, but I'm afraid not correct.

I guess it's clue time. Gimme a minute for my clue gland to computate a clue . . . .

Philip Marlowe is trapped in a high school on the Third Rock From The Sun, and has to find out who was behind the death of his Lost girlfriend.

Big Grin

If anybody's seen this film, you're bound to get it from that clue!!

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Scott Miller   05-16-2008, 10:00 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:That's a very good guess, but I'm afraid not correct.

I guess it's clue time. Gimme a minute for my clue gland to computate a clue . . . .

Philip Marlowe is trapped in a high school on the Third Rock From The Sun, and has to find out who was behind the death of his Lost girlfriend.

Big Grin

If anybody's seen this film, you're bound to get it from that clue!!

Well shit a Brick; that makes two I've gotten right.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Wapitikev   05-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Well shit a Brick; that makes two I've gotten right.

Rated very highly on IMDB...what did you think of it?

-Wapitikev

Scott Miller   05-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Rated very highly on IMDB...what did you think of it?

-Wapitikev

It is certainly worth seeing if noir is your thing. It is quite low budget but very clever; the dialogue is unique. They are a couple of boardwalkers that absolutely loved it, I'm just a little less enthusiastic about it.

If you search this forum you'll find a thread about it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (9):    1 4 5 6 7 8 9