Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
KRW   05-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Spoken like a true Budweiser/Coors/Miller/Old Milwaukee/Michelob/(do they still make Blatz?) fan, Ken.

Even Jack (via FPW) condemned American beer companies when Anheuser-Busch bought out Rolling Rock.

Whata-ya say to that, bub?

-Wapitikev

Don't get me wrong, I like my black and tans. But I rarely drink any kind of thick lager. I work in the heat, and at the end of a long day, a watered down beer fits the bill. I'll show you what I mean if you'll come down here for a week.Wink
Wapitikev   05-09-2008, 01:42 AM
KRW Wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like my black and tans. But I rarely drink any kind of thick lager. I work in the heat, and at the end of a long day, a watered down beer fits the bill. I'll show you what I mean if you'll come down here for a week.Wink

That sounds nice, but between clients needing help at odd hours and on weekends, payroll, payroll remittances, sales tax remittances, blah blah blah, I haven't had a vacation in over 3 years. :mad2: Cry

It's a good thing I like my life and the local beer. :out: :beer:

Thanx for the invite, though...If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 05-09-2008, 11:53 PM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Libby   05-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev

I know what you mean! It is still freezing at nights here, and there is some snow...Confusedad: I don't really like beer...it's really gross. I prefere champagne(?) and Limoncelo(?).

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
fpw   05-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Libby Wrote:I prefere champagne(?) and Limoncelo(?).

[SIZE="3"]Together?[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Libby   05-09-2008, 06:55 PM
fpw Wrote:Together?

LOL no.Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
fpw   05-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Libby Wrote:LOL no.Big Grin

[SIZE="3"]Oh good. I couldn't find a barf smilie.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
KRW   05-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That sounds nice, but between clients needing help at odd hours and on weekends, payroll, payroll remittances, sales tax remittances, blah blah blah, I haven't had a vacation in over 3 years. :mad2: Cry

It's a good thing I like my life and the local beer. :out: :beer:

Thanx for the invite, though...If I ever get tired of working in the heat on the weekends up here, in our 3 months of non-winter, Maybe I'll take you up on it.

-Wapitikev

You'll love July.Big Grin
Ken Valentine   05-12-2008, 02:33 AM
KRW Wrote:You'll love July.Big Grin

Sadist!

Ken V.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4