Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
kialo   05-06-2008, 12:43 AM
come from. My books are downstairs right now but it was either Harbingers or bloodlines where the intended victim is tied up and drowned. I can't remember all the details. I'm tired and it's been a long day....but I was wondering how one comes up with that! Did you try it out on someone first. Big Grin Guns, microwaves, alligators all make sense but that was torture. love it!

K.

We are not bodies with Souls, but Souls with bodies.
Bruj   05-06-2008, 01:07 AM
i take it you have never typed "torture" into google....heh. i wouldn't if i were you, im sure you would find some pretty heinous (sp) stuff there. but it was

SPOILER ALERT?!?!

========
[COLOR="White"]
Bloodline that you are thinking of for the torture death scene.[/COLOR]=====
bones weep tedium   05-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Ask Wapitikev if you wanna know about torture.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Wapitikev   05-06-2008, 12:55 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Ask Wapitikev if you wanna know about torture.

Always nice to hear from my biggest fan.

Say hi to your folks for me, Bones.

Heh.

-Waipitkev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Libby   05-06-2008, 05:15 PM
kialo Wrote:come from. My books are downstairs right now but it was either Harbingers or bloodlines where the intended victim is tied up and drowned. I can't remember all the details. I'm tired and it's been a long day....but I was wondering how one comes up with that! Did you try it out on someone first. Big Grin Guns, microwaves, alligators all make sense but that was torture. love it!

K.

I realized that a very cruel way to kill someone would be to cut off their adam's apple. Also, on the torture, whipping the bottoms of the feet is a famous and anceint torture. There are many more. I know some of them...Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
mores   05-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Just think of someone you really, really hate and what you'd like to do with them!
E-Z!

I don't think I could torture anyone, since even thinking about stuff like that makes my nails curve upwards ... urgh!
I'd probably like to do it ... but I couldn't since I'm a wus!
Bruj   05-06-2008, 06:24 PM
there was this guy once..if i was a bad person, i would have first, tied up him up, and taken an exacto knife, and sliced little papercuts all over his body, then i would have rolled him over a pile of salt, and then doused him in gasoline. THEN i would have tied a bungee cord to his neck, and tossed him off of a skyscraper, and shoot him on the way down. and it would be either lead piosoning or gravity snapping his neck that would kill him...(thats a form of murder-torture.....also reserved for child molestors..)

also dig a hole and bury someone in it up to their neck, and saturate their head with honey near a fire ant bed works too.....

god im a sick individual.....
Libby   05-06-2008, 06:25 PM
mores Wrote:Just think of someone you really, really hate and what you'd like to do with them!
E-Z!

I don't think I could torture anyone, since even thinking about stuff like that makes my nails curve upwards ... urgh!
I'd probably like to do it ... but I couldn't since I'm a wus!

I have an enemy in my class. I hate him more than life itself. Once he was playing with my chair, ew, and had his feet on my chair. I whipped around and almost drove a pencil through his hand. His reflexes saved him. The tip of the pencil shattered in front of him. He doesn't mess with me anymore...Big Grin

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
mores   05-06-2008, 07:03 PM
:eek:
Don't do that to your classmate. Even if he's an arse. He'll be the one with the injury, and you'll suffer the consequences.
The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. If you ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist, that'll be a stronger statement than anything.
This post was last modified: 05-06-2008, 07:04 PM by mores.
Libby   05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
mores Wrote::eek:
Don't do that to your classmate. Even if he's an arse. He'll be the one with the injury, and you'll suffer the consequences.
The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. If you ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist, that'll be a stronger statement than anything.

I say that I hate him more that life itself. I mean that I will suffer consequences if he suffers in general. I actually didn't want to drive a pencil through his hand. I lost control because he touched my hair, and my father used to drag me up the stairs by my hair. This guy is about 6ft tall and very srtong. Don't like that kind of person near my hair. I can't take the memories.

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4