Miskatonic & Gin   04-30-2008, 11:00 PM
I recently had the chance to finally read "SIBS" and was pleasantly surprised by the minor tie-in with "Legacies". I always thought that scene in Legacies had to have some deeper meaning and now I know. These little tie-ins between books is the one of the main reasons I enjoy FPW's works. As for fix-its, that one he pulled with the house on 22nd (23rd?) has got to be one of the best.

Not as good as oil and tires of course but stellar nontheless....

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Libby   04-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:I recently had the chance to finally read "SIBS" and was pleasantly surprised by the minor tie-in with "Legacies". I always thought that scene in Legacies had to have some deeper meaning and now I know. These little tie-ins between books is the one of the main reasons I enjoy FPW's works. As for fix-its, that one he pulled with the house on 22nd (23rd?) has got to be one of the best.

Not as good as oil and tires of course but stellar nontheless....

I need to read more of FPW's books. And I have always admired the intelligence(?) of giving the "bad guy" an unloaded weapon to see just how bad that are. Amazing.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.