NickelobLight   04-16-2008, 11:46 PM
I tried Googling it. I tried IMDB. All Hollywood.com has are the names of some producer and screen writers. Anyone have something? Anything?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]
Wapitikev   04-17-2008, 12:17 AM
NickelobLight Wrote:I tried Googling it. I tried IMDB. All Hollywood.com has are the names of some producer and screen writers. Anyone have something? Anything?

You will not find anything official beyond Beacon Communications as the production company, Ryan Reynolds as Jack and Chris Morgan as the main screenwriter.

I'm sure that we'd all be interested to hear about producer's names if you found some.

The reason that there is nothing more official is that Beacon is still in pre-pre-production and hasn't signed a director yet. See thread "Who will direct Repairman Jack I: Claws of the Rakoshi" for more details (there is a summary of what we know about the movie so far).

Other interesting threads about the RJ Movie are "Ryan Reynolds will play Jack" and "Who will be Abe"

We are all waiting on pins and needles, just like you.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 04-17-2008, 12:23 AM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
jimbow8   04-17-2008, 12:29 AM
There are dozens of threads on here discussing the movie and all thing related. Also make sure you sign up for the monthly newletter in order to receive the latest info: http://www.repairmanjack.com/newsletter.htm
This post was last modified: 04-17-2008, 12:31 AM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
NickelobLight   04-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:I'm sure that we'd all be interested to hear about producer's names if you found some.

-Wapitikev

http://www.hollywood.com/movie/Repairman_Jack/418724

It says some things down at the bottom...

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]