Pages (3):    1 2 3
Kenji   04-13-2008, 09:38 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Because IE doesn't like Uwe Boll either.

Hahahahaha!!! That make sense to me. Big Grin
Wapitikev   04-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Then there's Roland Emerich, who directed Independence Day, The Patriot, and others.

Ken V.

Once again, broad canvas storylines, like Day After Tomorrow...I see RJ1 as a much narrower focus horror/mystery with more character development.

I'm sure that Rollie could do it, I just think that, given his past with Beacon on End of days, and with Relic, that Peter Hyams is a more likely choice for Beacon (and cheaper).

...plus, I have a hard time forgiving Emmeric for Godzilla and Eight Legged Freaks.

Personally I would like Peter Jackson, Guillermo Del Toro, or Alex Proyas before anyone else mentioned above or elswhere, but I can live with Hyams.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Marc   04-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Kenji Wrote:When I tried to open the link, Internet Explorer automatically shut down...

Fixed. There were spaces in the URL.
Barry Lee Dejasu   04-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Fixed. There were spaces in the URL.

Didn't I already post this at the beginning of this thread? Wink

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Marc   04-13-2008, 06:32 PM
It appears you did.
Pages (3):    1 2 3