Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Schwinn160   04-10-2008, 09:52 AM
sigokat Wrote:Bluesman, I don't carry two M16s. My assigned weapon is an M9. I'm still trying to work a way to get an M4 with a M203 attachment or an M249, but those are common weapon systems for commanders. Go figure.

*see avatar for Phoenix Rising*

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
phoenix rising   04-10-2008, 10:21 AM
Schwinn160 Wrote:*see avatar for Phoenix Rising*

Oh my Ashe? I adore Bruce CampbellBig Grin
Sigokat   04-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Schwinn160 Wrote:*see avatar for Phoenix Rising*

What? The boomstick and the chainsaw?

I was under the impression that Bluesman was referring to me when he mentioned two M16s and I responded.

If I was wrong and he was talking about Phoenix's Evil Dead/Army of Darkness avatar then I apologize.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Schwinn160   04-10-2008, 10:58 AM
sigokat Wrote:What? The boomstick and the chainsaw?

I was under the impression that Bluesman was referring to me when he mentioned two M16s and I responded.

If I was wrong and he was talking about Phoenix's Evil Dead/Army of Darkness avatar then I apologize.

Crap. Now I feel like an idiot because I thought he was carrying two guns!

I'll sit in my corner with the "Dunce" cap for awhile... :p

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
phoenix rising   04-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Schwinn160 Wrote:Crap. Now I feel like an idiot because I thought he was carrying two guns!

I'll sit in my corner with the "Dunce" cap for awhile... :p

It is all good I won't hold it against you Smile
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4