Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:It saves time.

That is true, I think I've been known to do both, but if asked my friends may deny it. (deniability is key in these cases, claim ignorance or inibriation and you are saved the fallout)
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 07:02 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:That is true, I think I've been known to do both, but if asked my friends may deny it. (deniability is key in these cases, claim ignorance or inibriation and you are saved the fallout)

High-class philosophy thar, Laura!Wink
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:High-class philosophy thar, Laura!Wink

You have to know how to avoid the tough questions such as "How drunk was I last night, where are my clothes, and how stuid was I acting last night?" Not to mention the classic.... "Who is the strange man passed out in my bed?"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 07:09 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:You have to know how to avoid the tough questions such as "How drunk was I last night, where are my clothes, and how stuid was I acting last night?" Not to mention the classic.... "Who is the strange man passed out in my bed?"

I can say with Holy Ghost honesty I have =never= had to ask, "Who is the strange man passed out in my bed"!:p
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I can say with Holy Ghost honesty I have =never= had to ask, "Who is the strange man passed out in my bed"!:p

Neither have I luckily....did have to ask where I was once or twice, but never "Who are you?"Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 07:28 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Neither have I luckily....did have to ask where I was once or twice, but never "Who are you?"Big Grin

Knock on wood, thar, Laura!Wink
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Knock on wood, thar, Laura!Wink

Never bed down a stranger when drunk, well.......no stranger than anyone else I've been with.....Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 07:35 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Never bed down a stranger when drunk, well.......no stranger than anyone else I've been with.....Big Grin

I somehow have a recollection...Big Grin
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I somehow have a recollection...Big Grin

Do tell......:p
Sigokat   04-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Seems like this thread has gone a bit off topic, but yes The Rock is in the movie Get Smart. I saw previews for this along time ago while I was still in the states.

And don't call me Shirley.

Bluesman, I don't carry two M16s. My assigned weapon is an M9. I'm still trying to work a way to get an M4 with a M203 attachment or an M249, but those are common weapon systems for commanders. Go figure.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4