Pages (2):    1 2
Biggles   04-06-2008, 08:47 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:If you managed to find such rocks, you might be able to find a rock that is actually shaped like a baseball cap --- just wear the rock! :p

If you really have "rocks" ("stones"), you may not need any weapons, but even guys with "stones" carry weapons. I've got stones, but I carry weapons when I feel the need. Better safe than sorry, mon frere. Even when I may be able to defuse a threat with less than deadly force, it's nice to know I've got an option.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Alvin Fox   04-07-2008, 05:38 AM
Biggles, you might need "stones" if you want to carry around this weapon.

That's a flashlight with a single shot shotgun shell built into the back. Problem is when you're using the flashlight you're aiming the shotgun at your chest.
NickelobLight   04-13-2008, 03:08 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:If you managed to find such rocks, you might be able to find a rock that is actually shaped like a baseball cap --- just wear the rock! :p

You sir, win the internet. Congratulations!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]
Sigokat   04-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Why not be a real man and then you could get one of these?

http://www.gentexcorp.com/default.aspx?pageid=984

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Alvin Fox   04-13-2008, 09:33 AM
sigokat Wrote:Why not be a real man and then you could get one of these?

Because it would cause the wearer to stand out... in New York. If you wore it while walking through the park or something. If you wore it, say, in Iraq. Might not stand out then.
cobalt   04-13-2008, 04:21 PM
sigokat Wrote:Why not be a real man and then you could get one of these?

Do they come in cobalt blue? Big Grin

EWMAN
IanSF   04-13-2008, 05:19 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Do they come in cobalt blue? Big Grin

Would that make it a UN issue helmet?
Sigokat   04-14-2008, 04:40 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Do they come in cobalt blue? Big Grin

You could paint it.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Sigokat   04-14-2008, 04:42 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Because it would cause the wearer to stand out... in New York. If you wore it while walking through the park or something. If you wore it, say, in Iraq. Might not stand out then.

Yeah...they work sooooo well in Iraq. Digital ACU patterns blend in so well with the sand and the tan colors of all the buildings in Baghdad. Rolleyes

Major K

Alvin Fox   04-14-2008, 09:37 AM
sigokat Wrote:Yeah...they work sooooo well in Iraq. Digital ACU patterns blend in so well with the sand and the tan colors of all the buildings in Baghdad. Rolleyes

I didn't mean literally blending into your surroundings. I meant there's more similarly garbed people around as compared to New York.
Pages (2):    1 2