Pages (3):    1 2 3
Kenji   03-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Tonight I watched finale episode of HEROES. I enjoyed whole season! So far I can say HEROES is best TV series in this year.

I'm looking forward to season 2. Hiro went to past, Kyoto of Japan! Oh, that's brilliant ending! Big Grin
Schwinn160   03-31-2008, 09:25 AM
Kenji Wrote:Tonight I watched finale episode of HEROES. I enjoyed whole season! So far I can say HEROES is best TV series in this year.

I'm looking forward to season 2. Hiro went to past, Kyoto of Japan! Oh, that's brilliant ending! Big Grin

A brilliant ending, yes, but an amazing storyline throughout the second season as well... Big Grin Moves a bit slow at times, but it still keeps you on the edge of your seat at times...

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
Kenji   03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Schwinn160 Wrote:A brilliant ending, yes, but an amazing storyline throughout the second season as well... Big Grin Moves a bit slow at times, but it still keeps you on the edge of your seat at times...

That's cool!

I really like Hiro's character. Because I've never seen Japanese hero character in American movies or TVs before. Mashi Oka is now very well known actor in Japan as Hiro.

Yattah!!! \(^o^)/
Schwinn160   03-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Kenji Wrote:That's cool!

I really like Hiro's character. Because I've never seen Japanese hero character in American movies or TVs before. Mashi Oka is now very well known actor in Japan as Hiro.

Yattah!!! \(^o^)/

I LOVE when he first shows up in New York and screams that! Smile

I have had fun listening to him "improve" his English from the very beginning.

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
Kenji   03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Schwinn160 Wrote:I LOVE when he first shows up in New York and screams that! Smile

I have had fun listening to him "improve" his English from the very beginning.

Also his friend Ando's Japanese language improved. Big Grin
Pages (3):    1 2 3