Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-14-2008, 11:28 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]You never know. I'd like to revisit Joe and Lacy, but I don't want simply to rehash Midnight Mass. I need to come up with another angle. But it's on a way-back burner now. Need to figure out how the last 3 Jack novels will take him to Nightworld before I worry about that.[/SIZE]

Don't you mean last =8= Jack novels, Paul?
tenebroust   04-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Don't you mean last =8= Jack novels, Paul?

No, no...18, that's what he meant.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-14-2008, 06:24 PM
tenebroust Wrote:No, no...18, that's what he meant.

That's what I meant! Surely such a fine fictioneer as Paul wouldn't make liars of his loyal readers.

YOUR CLUELESSNESS IS AN UNFAILING SOURCE OF DELIGHT, LINDNER. HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE SAYING, "SPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND HE WILL APPEAR," SOI-DISANT 'ESOTERICIST'? WHO DO YOU THINK ADDS TO MY POWER BY CAUSING UNCOUNTED HUMANS TO THINK OF ME AND THE OTHERNESS? I WILL GIVE A HINT: IT IS NOT DEAN KOONZ--DR. ROMA
beowulf   04-15-2008, 10:54 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]You never know. I'd like to revisit Joe and Lacy, but I don't want simply to rehash Midnight Mass. I need to come up with another angle. But it's on a way-back burner now. Need to figure out how the last 3 Jack novels will take him to Nightworld before I worry about that.[/SIZE]

Please...give us that some day!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
mkmfpwfan   04-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Well, I just finished Midnight Mass, it was so good!! I just fell in love with the characters, so I am glad to see that we might someday see these characters again. The one thing that I have to get used to with reading other genres outside of romance, is that everything is not tied up into a nice neat bow. With romance that is what you get...man was I living in an ivory tower or what???? Mark teases me all the time about it all the time. Thanks FP for the great story. Keri
wendtmk   04-25-2008, 07:09 PM

fpw,

Yes, we wouldn't mind it one bit for a Midnight Mass sequel.

Having read Nightworld, it's going to be interesting to see how you funnel RJ's story arc so that it slides seamlessly into the previously published version. But hey, that's why you're paid the big bucks...Big Grin

Mark
Libby   04-25-2008, 07:15 PM
fpw Wrote:You never know. I'd like to revisit Joe and Lacy, but I don't want simply to rehash Midnight Mass. I need to come up with another angle. But it's on a way-back burner now. Need to figure out how the last 3 Jack novels will take him to Nightworld before I worry about that.
Why don't you have the Midnight Mass characters meet Jack in one of the several hundred(Wink) RJ books remaining? He can be all confused, then they leave, or something.Smile That would be cool.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
christie   05-01-2008, 08:20 PM
*SPOILER*
The ending was Soooooooo sad I almost cried, I
was just so sad when she died, I wish that somehow she comes back, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeee make her come back FPW her and Joe were such a good team!
pennywise969   02-09-2009, 10:15 PM
fpw Wrote:You never know. I'd like to revisit Joe and Lacy, but I don't want simply to rehash Midnight Mass. I need to come up with another angle. But it's on a way-back burner now. Need to figure out how the last 3 Jack novels will take him to Nightworld before I worry about that.

Just finished Midnight Mass and loved it. If you ever get around to writing a sequel I would snatch it up in a second.
Biggles   02-09-2009, 11:44 PM
beowulf Wrote:I finished "Midnight Mass" and all I can say is "WoW"! What a great book! I was never a big Vampire fan (always preferred Lycanthropes) but this was just an amazing tale. If you haven't read it I would HIGHLY reccomend it! Excellent read!

I've told Paul before that it just BEGS for a sequel! After he finishes the RJ series (or maybe while he is finishing it), I think a sequel to Midnight Mass would be in order. The "first" installment (wishful thinking) left a lot of opportunity to follow the further adventures of its main characters. MM could become the next "The Tomb"--a stand alone that formed the foundation for a series!

Of course, my wish list for Paul also includes more La Nague chronicles and more medical thrillers. Although he's both older and healthier than me, I'm reminded of what the Eastern Orthodox sing to celebrate birthdays, etc.: "God grant you many years". Paul will need MANY years to satisfy our requests.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (2):    1 2