Pages (2):    1 2
Keith the Elder   08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:My favorite episode:

"Evan" Episode: #1.21 - 3 May 1985
Al Israel .... Guzman
Christopher Murney .... Wilson
William Russ .... Evan Freed

Is that the one where Crickett's ex-partner is undercover as a weapons dealer. One of my favorites.

Also "Pirates" with Gary Cole and the voodoo one with Clarence Williams III as Papa Legba

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
jimbow8   08-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Is that the one where Crockett's ex-partner is undercover as a weapons dealer. One of my favorites.

Also "Pirates" with Gary Cole and the voodoo one with Clarence Williams III as Papa Legba
Yes, that's the one. Evan Freed is played by William Russ.

I don't remember Pirates, but the voodoo one rings a bell.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   08-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Kenji Wrote:A few days ago I bought Miami Vice DVD-first season, and this evening I watched pilot episode. Oh, man! Today I saw it after an interval of about 20 years(Gosh...). Blue sea, shining sun, 80's music, beautiful ladies, gunshot, car chase....I felt it's still GREAT!

I've been told that one of our queens is in that very pilot. One of the bikini clad ladies in the background...

Almost worth buying the set for, I'm sure.

Dave
Lisa   08-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Dave Wrote:I've been told that one of our queens is in that very pilot. One of the bikini clad ladies in the background...

Yes, our very own Susan worked as an extra on Miami Vice! Big Grin So now we all have a brush with fame. Wink

Lisa
jimbow8   08-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Dave Wrote:I've been told that one of our queens is in that very pilot. One of the bikini clad ladies in the background...

Dave
Almost????

So what was she about 10 years old?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Susan   08-30-2005, 09:11 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Almost????

So what was she about 10 years old?

ROTFL! Thanks Jim!

Actually I was on the LAST episode of Miami Vice and I wasn't wearing a bikini. I was wearing tight black spandex hooker pants. I was a "special extra" which means you are on screen for a tad longer than a regular extra. It's pretty heady stuff, I tell you.

I was holding hands with a guy and walking down the halls of a school for gifted art students (or something like that). We were actually in a marine biology lab building. I have very long hair (down to my butt). And those two features are what you'll see the most of in my fleeting tv moment.

Nothing to get excited about, I swear. It's like 2 seconds. And the sad thing is that the guy that I was holding hands with died in a car accident a few months after that was shot. Sorry to be a downer, but that's a true story.

The highlight was that I got to meet Laura San Giacomo and the lead guy from Stephen King's "Christine". He was one strange dude.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Dave   08-31-2005, 07:23 AM
Susan Wrote:Actually I was on the LAST episode of Miami Vice and I wasn't wearing a bikini. I was wearing tight black spandex hooker pants. I was a "special extra" which means you are on screen for a tad longer than a regular extra. It's pretty heady stuff, I tell you.

I heard Miami Vice, I heard Extra, so I naturally came up with an image of you in a bikini Smile

My bad. So maybe the last season boxset is worth buying...

Dave
Kenji   08-31-2005, 07:46 AM
Susan Wrote:ROTFL! Thanks Jim!

Actually I was on the LAST episode of Miami Vice and I wasn't wearing a bikini. I was wearing tight black spandex hooker pants. I was a "special extra" which means you are on screen for a tad longer than a regular extra. It's pretty heady stuff, I tell you.

I was holding hands with a guy and walking down the halls of a school for gifted art students (or something like that). We were actually in a marine biology lab building. I have very long hair (down to my butt). And those two features are what you'll see the most of in my fleeting tv moment.

Nothing to get excited about, I swear. It's like 2 seconds. And the sad thing is that the guy that I was holding hands with died in a car accident a few months after that was shot. Sorry to be a downer, but that's a true story.

The highlight was that I got to meet Laura San Giacomo and the lead guy from Stephen King's "Christine". He was one strange dude.

Susan

I must buy last season DVD box-set!!!
Kenji   01-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Today, finally I finished watching Miami Vice season 5!

I found Susan! Big Grin She was in "Leap Of Faith".

Anyway, season finale was great and last episode "Freefall" was excellent ending!
Pages (2):    1 2