Pages (2): 1 2   
cobalt   12-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Imagine my surprise when hubby presented me, for Christmas, with another treasure! I received a brand new copy of "Artifact". Co-authored by FPW. I haven't had the chance to start this one yet........they "made" me work today....the nerve of them!!!! Anyhoooo....this book looks to be about an artifact found in the edges of the Caribbean. Another lost Otherness piece perhaps?

EWMAN
mkmfpwfan   12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Congrats to you!! I was thrilled to pick up Crisscross for a buck at my used bookstore...it was a gift to myself. I gave The Keep to Mark as a gift. It was a true FPW Christmas at our house. :-) Keri
Schwinn160   12-27-2007, 10:20 AM
The week before Christmas, my dad found about 10 of FPW's books at a used book store. Among them were The Touch and Reprisal! I've been waiting to read them! He has the signed/lettered editions, so I'm not allowed to touch. Big Grin

Let us know if Artifact turns out to be good! Smile
WGB   12-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Christmas Eve the copy of THE BARRENS AND OTHERS I had ordered showed up in the mail box!!!!!!!Smile
cobalt   12-28-2007, 01:02 AM
What a good read thus far. "Funky" item with powers...........
I wonder if there are more "Adventurer" books out there?

EWMAN
Tony H   12-28-2007, 07:25 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:What a good read thus far. "Funky" item with powers...........
I wonder if there are more "Adventurer" books out there?

Wow. You like artifact? hmm...that's intersting.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
fpw   12-28-2007, 08:19 PM
[SIZE="3"]Artifact tidbit:

Somehow the job of designing the Las Vegas hotel for the finale fell to me. I came up with a UN-style monolith with the front end of a 747 sticking out one side, and the rear end sticking out the other. Then came 9/11 and people said, "Um, can you come up with something else?" [/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Biggles   12-28-2007, 08:24 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Artifact tidbit:

Somehow the job of designing the Las Vegas hotel for the finale fell to me. I came up with a UN-style monolith with the front end of a 747 sticking out one side, and the rear end sticking out the other. Then came 9/11 and people said, "Um, can you come up with something else?" [/SIZE]

Somehow, that figures. You always have been ahead of the curve. Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Ken Valentine   12-29-2007, 05:14 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Artifact tidbit:

Well, at least you didn't come up with the line describing the boat rearing up like Trigger in the Lone Ranger program. Big Grin

Ken V.
cobalt   12-29-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm about half way thru the book. I guess there are too many cooks in this "soup"!? I 'm getting lost in spots and wondering when more action will take place.

EWMAN
Pages (2): 1 2