Pages (2):    1 2
phoenix rising   12-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Well, now that I've basically already SEEN Revolver, thanks to the spoilopsis, I guess I can look forward to Funny Games, because I had enough of an intriguing premise pitched my way and now want to see the whole thing!

Remember the previews to What Lies Beneath? They gave away about 4/5ths of the twists in the movie all by themselves...it's really quite unbelievable, even in this day and age of spoon-fed movie plots.

That said, I wonder what that movie Snakes on a Plane is about...?
Big Grin perhaps it is about rabid puppies on a ship?Wink
Barry Lee Dejasu   12-10-2007, 12:06 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Big Grin perhaps it is about rabid puppies on a ship?Wink

Oh, don't forget - there's Snakes on a Train, and of course... Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane. Can't get more esoteric than those!

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
phoenix rising   12-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Oh, don't forget - there's Snakes on a Train, and of course... Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane. Can't get more esoteric than those!
and lets not forget fight of the Living Dead: Tyson Vs the Zombies and The Convent: When Nuns Attack
Scott Miller   12-10-2007, 12:43 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:and lets not forget fight of the Living Dead: Tyson Vs the Zombies and The Convent: When Nuns Attack

Reminds of the classic book Renegade Nuns On Wheels by Steve Martin.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (2):    1 2