saynomore   11-22-2007, 01:17 AM
They lived happily ever after.

Smile
AC

P.S. Seriously, folks, this movie merges Ralph Baschi and Walt Disney. I may be a bitter old spoiler, but this movie made me smile throughout. (Was that James Marsten? Man, I barely recognize him. Very underrated actor, given the range of roles he has undertaken).
Kenji   11-22-2007, 10:09 AM
I saw the trailer and I couldn't stop laughing! Big Grin

I just had had quite enough of Disney animations. That live film is good idea.
Maggers   11-25-2007, 09:51 PM
ENCHANTED is a delight. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed it immensely. Big Grin But seriously, don't dismiss this little gem as something just for kids. Adults and children in the audience clapped at the close of the film. ENCHANTED is original, funny, intelligent, and has a huge heart. I recommend it highly.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

saynomore   11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Maggers Wrote:ENCHANTED is a delight. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed it immensely. Big Grin But seriously, don't dismiss this little gem as something just for kids. Adults and children in the audience clapped at the close of the film. ENCHANTED is original, funny, intelligent, and has a huge heart. I recommend it highly.

Ditto.

AC

P.S. Usually one tear will escape from one eye. I had tears streaming down both eyes. A movie hasn't done that to me in a long time.
Scott Miller   12-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Enchanted simply enchanting; it's the most fun I've had at the movies all year and my kids loved it too. Everything about the movie was near perfect and it had the two best musical numbers I've ever seen. Everyone should see it.

And I'll put in a plug once again for the comic book Fables by Bill Willingham, it features the same type of fantasy spin as Enchanted but in a much more adult-oriented package.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Maggers   12-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Enchanted simply enchanting; it's the most fun I've had at the movies all year and my kids loved it too. Everything about the movie was near perfect and it had the two best musical numbers I've ever seen. Everyone should see it.

Glad you and your family liked it, Scott. I'm going to see it again. I actually like it better than anything I've seen this year so far because it leaves you feeling so good. When was the last time you floated home after seeing a movie? This little gem will do that for you.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Miller   12-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Maggers Wrote:Glad you and your family liked it, Scott. I'm going to see it again. I actually like it better than anything I've seen this year so far because it leaves you feeling so good. When was the last time you floated home after seeing a movie? This little gem will do that for you.

I actually had to rub my jaws towards the end of the movie as I was smiling so much throughout it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
luthie2   12-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I actually had to rub my jaws towards the end of the movie as I was smiling so much throughout it.

My husband and I went to see Enchanted opening weekend and we really enjoyed it. We almost never go to see a movie during it's regular run, but I was just dying to see this one. I'm glad that it lived up to my expectations.

Very cute. Very well done.

-Luthie
Kenji   03-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Today, after I saw NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN, I saw ENCHANTED.

I enjoyed it and I laughed many times! Enchanted's enchanted me. Big Grin
Libby   06-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Just saw it.(took a while, I know.Big Grin) I thought it was great. So sweet. And Idina Menzel, or Alphaba, was great. She is a great performer.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.