Pages (3):    1 2 3
Kenji   11-18-2007, 01:17 AM
webby Wrote:How strange. Most people want Jack to visit someplace near where they live. Weird. Big Grin

You don't want to Jack visit to Missouri? Big Grin
Ken Valentine   11-18-2007, 01:29 AM
webby Wrote:How strange. Most people want Jack to visit someplace near where they live. Weird. Big Grin

It is kind of strange. I live near the high desert in Califnordia, but am recommending the Utah desert. Not much to see in Califnordia -- lots to see in Utah.

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-18-2007, 10:15 PM

Not me!:p
RichE   11-18-2007, 10:37 PM
GunslingerAW Wrote:I think Jack should visit New Orleans. I don't know if anybody lives there or has been there since the hurricane, but the city still need a lot of help. With the scenery still in disaray it could make an exciting backdrop for a cool adventure, and with New Orleans you et he whole voodoo element that could be tied into the Otherness. I remember when I visited back in July and there were so many different voodoo shops, or whatever you call them, stuck right in with all the other shops on bourbon street.

Jack meeting up with a certain well known Voodoo Queen called MARIE (by her friends!)
RichE   11-18-2007, 10:38 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Moab / Arches sounds great.[/SIZE]

Hey! Stay away from those BIG ANTS!
Oxenberger   11-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Hmm, how about not NEAR where I live, but where I live...

Hey, my place can get VERY scary, especially when my 1 month old daughter starts to wreak havoc at 3am (Ohh the horror!) Jack could drop on in for a Ybor Gold, and ohh say tackle some tough situations (aka toxic diaper duty, boogey man, rambunctious neighbors, etc..)

-Ox
Pages (3):    1 2 3