Fenian1916   11-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I just read A Day In The Life, The Wringer and Interlude at Duanes and loved them all. Great stuff from Paul as always. I found a copy of Black Wind and it's on it's way to me.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Kenji   11-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:I just read A Day In The Life, The Wringer and Interlude at Duanes and loved them all. Great stuff from Paul as always. I found a copy of Black Wind and it's on it's way to me.

Fenian, are you reading Black Wind? How is it? I hope you enjoy the book like I did. Wink
Fenian1916   11-19-2007, 10:22 AM
I started reading it this weekend and so far I like it very much. Like all of Paul's work it's a good read that keeps you interested.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
luthie2   11-19-2007, 11:22 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:I just read A Day In The Life, The Wringer and Interlude at Duanes and loved them all. Great stuff from Paul as always. I found a copy of Black Wind and it's on it's way to me.

I know that this is probably a dumb question, but did you ever read "The Long Way Home"? That's one of my favorite Jack short stories. If you haven't read it, you can download it from Amazon.com for 49 cents.

Black Wind is a really great book. Enjoy!

-Luthie
Fenian1916   11-19-2007, 02:44 PM
I got my .49 copy too LOL I thought it was a good one. It was pretty tense going for Jack but what else is new right?

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
metllicamilitia   11-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I have not yet read those. I'll be sure to read them though. Oh and just for the fun of it (from reading a certain sig) "Drain you of your sanity, face The Thing That Should Not Be" Great song, can you guess how I got my sn? I don't mean to take away from your thread, just curious, you could pm me if you wanted to guess and didn't want to answer in this thread.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Fenian1916   11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Read them you'll like them all. I'll guess you got it from being a huge Metallica fan like me. Metallica and H.P. Lovecraft make a great combination. Feel free to PM me anytime my friend.

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
RichE   12-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Kenji Wrote:Fenian, are you reading Black Wind? How is it? I hope you enjoy the book like I did. Wink

Great Book!
RichE   12-01-2007, 03:10 AM
Fenian1916 Wrote:Read them you'll like them all. I'll guess you got it from being a huge Metallica fan like me. Metallica and H.P. Lovecraft make a great combination. Feel free to PM me anytime my friend.

Check out the band THERION-great tune "CALL OF DAGON" (see the fan music video on youtube for the film 'DAGON').