Hyjinx   11-02-2007, 05:29 PM
This is my first post on the forums although I have been a HUGE fan of RJ for almost a year now. Read the first 10 books of RJ on a 7 month deployment. Anyway as the title suggests ever since I read the end of Infernal the question has always nagged me... What happend to Tom? Where did he go? Is he going to make a comeback in a later novel? Maybe changed by the otherness? I know it's kind of silly to be hung up by something as small as that but it's just always nagged me =).

Also, does anyone else think it would be interesting if FPW published The Compedium of Srem? Something like the Necronomicon where it has like all sorts of weird info in there. Like all the Infernals and the q'qur etc etc. Make it all pretty, so it would look like what it would if it was real. You can even go all out and print it in different languages. I know I'm shooting REAL far out but I would gladly spend any amount of $ for something like that.

I just think it would be interesting. Thanks
Maggers   11-02-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...t=infernal

That's just one thread about INFERNAL. There are others. Check them out and you may find your answers.

Welcome to the board.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

webby   11-02-2007, 06:06 PM
[Image: welcome_smiley.gif]

That questions still bugs me too, but definitely check out the previous discussions where there is, no doubt, plenty of speculation on the subject. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
luthie2   11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Hyjinx Wrote:This is my first post on the forums although I have been a HUGE fan of RJ for almost a year now. Read the first 10 books of RJ on a 7 month deployment. Anyway as the title suggests ever since I read the end of Infernal the question has always nagged me... What happend to Tom? Where did he go? Is he going to make a comeback in a later novel? Maybe changed by the otherness? I know it's kind of silly to be hung up by something as small as that but it's just always nagged me =).

Also, does anyone else think it would be interesting if FPW published The Compedium of Srem? Something like the Necronomicon where it has like all sorts of weird info in there. Like all the Infernals and the q'qur etc etc. Make it all pretty, so it would look like what it would if it was real. You can even go all out and print it in different languages. I know I'm shooting REAL far out but I would gladly spend any amount of $ for something like that.

I just think it would be interesting. Thanks

Welcome to the board, Hyjinx!

I always wondered about Tom myself. Is he gone for good, or will he mysteriously reappear in some future book? Smile

-Luthie
Hyjinx   11-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I'm glad that other people actually share my curiosity. Hopefully FPW will throw in Tom in some later book because I would love to see him actually toe to toe. OH just came up with an idea! What if the otherness uses Tom against Jack? Sends Tom back and they have to battle. I get really into RJ and I think that it has absolutley endless possibilities.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
-Winston Churchill
"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
-Bill Cosby
Maggers   11-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Hyjinx Wrote:... What if the otherness uses Tom against Jack? Sends Tom back and they have to battle. I get really into RJ and I think that it has absolutley endless possibilities.

Read those other threds, Hyjinx. You'll see all sorts of ideas, and that one, too, I think.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cobalt   11-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Welcome Hijinx...[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

EWMAN