Dave F   10-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Stumbled accross these on you tube

Short movies based on two excellent graphic novels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7W3be8XtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRIPAsbhZpM

I think they are excellent quality for "fan" films

The artist formally known as Britfan
bones weep tedium   10-22-2007, 06:05 AM
they were excellent for fan films, especially the Arkham Asylum one. It was very much like the comic, and the Joker was only slightly more frightening than Batman was! :eek:

I think they missed a trick with the Slaine one though when they barely showed his Warp Spasm. :mad:

Good find, Britfan!

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Dave F   10-24-2007, 05:20 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:they were excellent for fan films, especially the Arkham Asylum one. It was very much like the comic, and the Joker was only slightly more frightening than Batman was! :eek:

I think they missed a trick with the Slaine one though when they barely showed his Warp Spasm. :mad:

Good find, Britfan!

Both left me wanting more - wishing they were trailers

In fact they were of far higher quality than some trailers for genuine major movies

The artist formally known as Britfan
Jay #1   10-25-2007, 11:14 AM
if you want a frightening batman and joker, read Dark Knight Returns sometime

bones weep tedium Wrote:they were excellent for fan films, especially the Arkham Asylum one. It was very much like the comic, and the Joker was only slightly more frightening than Batman was! :eek:

Good find, Britfan!
beowulf   10-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Jay #1 Wrote:if you want a frightening batman and joker, read Dark Knight Returns sometime

Dark Knight Returns is on of the greatest graphic novels ever written, all Batman movies should look at that and "A Killing Joke".

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
RichE   11-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Check out "CALL OF CTHULHU" by Sean Branney and his friends, Lovecraft would have been proud!
RichE   11-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Must be slippin...
BLITZKRIEG-ESCAPE FROM SS CAMP 6( from Keith Crocker.
Check out the trailer on youtube!