Pages (2):    1 2
Jay #1   10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
I've got the local comic book shop
(one of 3 in the city, but the only one where the employees actually know something. Heck, on Saturdays there's a guy working there who is a walking archive all things sci-fi and comics.)

searching for a series of french comics about a thief called Diabolik. The movie Danger Diabolik was based off of them.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Jay #1 Wrote:I've got the local comic book shop
(one of 3 in the city, but the only one where the employees actually know something. Heck, on Saturdays there's a guy working there who is a walking archive all things sci-fi and comics.)

searching for a series of french comics about a thief called Diabolik. The movie Danger Diabolik was based off of them.

Jay, you sound like a man who knows mucho comic-wise. Ever hear of an early-60s series, DC mebbe, called THE SUICIDE SQUAD?
RichE   10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Didn't they do a series of Diabolik/Dr. Mabuse meetups in Europe?
Jay #1   10-22-2007, 02:15 PM
sadly no. The only reason why I know about diabolik is

1) it was on tv-links.co.uk before England's current spat with the owner of the site. it'll be down for awhile until they figure out that all he/she did was link, not upload to his/her site 2) I looked it up in wikipedia to find out info.

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Jay, you sound like a man who knows mucho comic-wise. Ever hear of an early-60s series, DC mebbe, called THE SUICIDE SQUAD?
beowulf   10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I'd like to see the Wolverine graphic novel "Meltdown" made into a feature film. It's dark, twisted and a different take on old canuckle head.

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
Pages (2):    1 2