Pages (2):    1 2
Oxenberger   10-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum! I like the avatar as well.
Ken Valentine   10-18-2007, 11:57 PM
FreeBeerTomorrow Wrote:Hey Guys,
In a bit of a hurry tonight but I just wanted to throw my hat into the crowd and say hello from north of the border. I've been a big fan of "the man" since I read "The Keep" back in the 80's (I feel old just saying that now...;-)) I've read all of the RMJ books except "Bloodline" and cannot wait until it hits paperback.
I'm really looking forward to shooting the breeze with all of you.

Take Care,

FBT...

More like east of the border isn't it? Big Grin

Welcome to the board.

Ken V.
webby   10-19-2007, 12:47 AM
[Image: welcome.gif]
Welcome, FBT! Did you design your avatar yourself? Love it!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FreeBeerTomorrow   10-19-2007, 04:08 PM
webby Wrote:[Image: welcome.gif]
Welcome, FBT! Did you design your avatar yourself? Love it!

Nope...I'd love to lay claim to it but I found it the old fashioned way...Googled (no offence webby...;-)) the phrase and snagged it from the associated images.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Good to be here.
This post was last modified: 10-19-2007, 08:57 PM by FreeBeerTomorrow.

[Image: darktowergunslinger1-1.jpg]
"Control what you can control. Let everything else take a flying f**k at you... And if you must go down...go down with your guns blazing..."
cobalt   10-21-2007, 11:43 PM
Welcome aboard FBT.

EWMAN
linusvanpelt   10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
I must say that I just finished the Keep and let me tell you that would make one heck of a movie considering the crap thats out there now. ( SAW IV ????)
Also I just saw a trailer for a new Stephen King movie from a short story of his called The Mist. If you can take a look. I was impressed as to how well it follws the book. We can only hope that the RJ movie does the same.

Linus

Linus
Pages (2):    1 2