Pages (2):    1 2
Lisa   10-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Mitch Rapp is a pansy ass, unimaginative, poorly written shadow of Jack.

No offense. Wink
Maggers   10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Lisa Wrote:Mitch Rapp is a pansy ass, unimaginative, poorly written shadow of Jack.

No offense. Wink

Lisa, tell us what you really think. This time, don't hold back. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

law dawg   10-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Maggers Wrote:Lisa, tell us what you really think. This time, don't hold back. Big Grin
She has got to stop sugarcoating things.

It can be unhealthy.

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Auskar   10-14-2007, 09:32 PM
law dawg Wrote:Barry Eisler's John Rain (assassin fixer) and Lee Child's Jack Reacher (kind of fixer, in a way) also come to mind. In fact, there used to be a legendary thread on who would win between the two (Rain vs. Reacher) that even got the author's to wade in.....Smile
Read all those. Who would win between Jack Reacher and John Rain? John Rain is sneakier, so if it was something planned out beforehand, I would say Rain. If it was something that happened in the immediate world, the here and now, then I would say Jack Reacher.

I'm always right.

But Joe Pike would kick both their asses.
webby   10-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Auskar Wrote:Read all those. Who would win between Jack Reacher and John Rain? John Rain is sneakier, so if it was something planned out beforehand, I would say Rain. If it was something that happened in the immediate world, the here and now, then I would say Jack Reacher.

I'm always right.

But Joe Pike would kick both their asses.

You have a point there.

But if Pike wasn't available, Windsor Horne Lockwood III could do it. Win scares everybody. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages (2):    1 2