Pages (3):    1 2 3   
webby   09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Sorrel Wrote:Hi, this is my first post! I am a big fan of FPW, and after hearing about the Repairman Jack film I thought it would be cool to design a Lil Baby Rakosh Doll!

[Image: lilbabyrakosh.jpg]

You've heard of those dolls that really pee themselves, well the Lil Baby Rakosh really eats children!

[Image: lilgirlandrakoshrmj.jpg]

[Image: roflmao-1.gif] LOVE IT!

[INDENT][INDENT]Dear Santa,

This year the only thing I want is a Baby Rakosh by Sorrel. I'll be good for the rest of the year, I promise![/INDENT][/INDENT]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auskar   09-30-2007, 10:50 PM
We're doomed. What if they are real Rakoshi? Or maybe they have dormant Rakosh eggs inside? Then they start growing up all over the USA? Al-Qaieida Otherness plot, I'll betcha.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Sorrel Wrote:Hi, this is my first post! I am a big fan of FPW, and after hearing about the Repairman Jack film I thought it would be cool to design a Lil Baby Rakosh Doll!

[Image: lilbabyrakosh.jpg]

You've heard of those dolls that really pee themselves, well the Lil Baby Rakosh really eats children!

[Image: lilgirlandrakoshrmj.jpg]

Welcome aboard!
SSR777   09-30-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd buy one. Hell, I'd buy two.
Auskar   09-30-2007, 11:07 PM
It is ugly enough to be cute.
phoenix rising   09-30-2007, 11:16 PM
I ca think of a few kids I'd give on to.....do they grow up so they can devour the parents too??? (I hope I hope)
Sigokat   10-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Auskar Wrote:We're doomed. What if they are real Rakoshi? Or maybe they have dormant Rakosh eggs inside? Then they start growing up all over the USA? Al-Qaieida Otherness plot, I'll betcha.

Perhaps this entire thread is a plot by the Otherness...maybe?

I mean what better way to destroy RJ and all of the world then to implant baby Rakosh "dolls" all over the US and other parts of the world and devour the fanbase whole? :eek:

I don't know if I want one now...

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
BK Akitas   10-01-2007, 10:18 AM
sigokat Wrote:Perhaps this entire thread is a plot by the Otherness...maybe?

I mean what better way to destroy RJ and all of the world then to implant baby Rakosh "dolls" all over the US and other parts of the world and devour the fanbase whole? :eek:

I don't know if I want one now...

You might have something there. I bet on the order form it says, in very fine print, "Keeper Necklaces Sold Separately".

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Sigokat   10-01-2007, 10:22 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:You might have something there. I bet on the order form it says, in very fine print, "Keeper Necklaces Sold Separately".

Exactly!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Noelie   10-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Ha! Those are great! Welcome to the board. Smile

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Pages (3):    1 2 3