RichE   09-27-2007, 09:56 AM
It is interesting that CA-especially in Hollywood-seem's to shock the rest of the country-and for good reason-everytime you tune in the news and a high profile celeb. case pops up. Phil Specter, OJ, Paris,Lohan, Blake, John Landis, Robert Downey jr, Mel Gibson all have been given what amounts to a slap on the wrist in most cases. Who are these Judges and what are their records?
What say ye?
Ken Valentine   09-27-2007, 11:02 AM
RichE Wrote:It is interesting that CA-especially in Hollywood-seem's to shock the rest of the country-and for good reason-everytime you tune in the news and a high profile celeb. case pops up. Phil Specter, OJ, Paris,Lohan, Blake, John Landis, Robert Downey jr, Mel Gibson all have been given what amounts to a slap on the wrist in most cases. Who are these Judges and what are their records?
What say ye?

Haven't the foggiest, but this is one of the reasons I refer to it as Absurdistan.

Ken V.
GeraldRice   09-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Well, when you have your Lance Itos and judges like that dude in the Dannielynn custody hearing jockeying for a tv deal or a book deal themselves, it suits them to be more lenient to the moneymakers of the prospective companies of employ.

I can't remember his name but one of the black celebrity judges (not Mathis, but the older one) almost was bounced from the bench because he's supposed to sit at his actual bench in Tennessee a certain amount of times per year and he was woefully behind from doing his tv show.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com