Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Kenji   09-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Silverfish Wrote:
Do you think he's capable of kicking Rakoshi butt? If so, let's cast him in the upcoming movie.

Anyone want to make a movie with me? Marc, can you direct please? Gerald, can you write the script? Kenji will give background and character advice. Lisa and Susan will produce. Ken V, Pheonix and Law Dawg guns and safety. Please recruit for security. Bluesman will be a (silent) extra. (Hopefully :p ) Ken can order the actors around and help with staging the scenes. Britfan, Dave and Weatherford will be our special screening audience. (Did I miss anybody else from the UK? You're included in this group.) We'll fly Sig in for this screening too. ImDeranged will be the general go-to guy because it seems like he's done everything at least once. Cobalt will be our first aider and in charge of hospital scenes, also you get to play with the fake blood. BK you are our Lady and also our dog trainer. (Think Park scenes and frisbees.)

The Man, you are our inspiration.

OK, seriously, who am I forgeting?

Stephanie

Background and character advice? LOL

If I could, I'll make Japanese subtitles for theatrical release in Japan. Swell. Big Grin
Silverfish   09-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Everyone should feel free to change jobs if he or she likes! I do need some input on the people I don't know where to place though...and I don't actually know what jobs are needed, since I've never made a movie, so join in.

And a big thanks goes out to Gerald for letting me highjack his thread. I'm just tired of waiting for the real movie. Thanks all.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Paul R   09-15-2007, 04:42 AM
Sad You've forgotten me three times now....(sniff!)Sad

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Sigokat   09-15-2007, 05:03 AM
Silverfish Wrote:
Everyone should feel free to change jobs if he or she likes! I do need some input on the people I don't know where to place though...and I don't actually know what jobs are needed, since I've never made a movie, so join in.

And a big thanks goes out to Gerald for letting me highjack his thread. I'm just tired of waiting for the real movie. Thanks all.

Stephanie

Any way I can be in the movie? Because if I'm only involved in the screening I'll just boo constantly and throw popcorn at the screen and the other screeners!! Big Grin

I can play one of the thugs that tails Jack and eventually gets beat up and killed by Jack. Sad

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Dave F   09-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Clearly this project will require an accountant, I'm your man. My ability to mis manage finances & spend spare cash like it going out of fashion is legendary - just ask my bank manager

re the missing Brits you forgot Paul R, Ian SF & Bones

And Mr Kendrick is currently an honorary European

We are slowly taking over I tell you!

The artist formally known as Britfan
Tony H   09-15-2007, 12:43 PM
I'll write the official review of the movie.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Silverfish   09-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Paul R Wrote:Sad You've forgotten me three times now....(sniff!)Sad

Sorry! :o I think you were in the original post as in the UK (and I've been corrected...European) screening group. I went through the memeber list kind of fast. I'm sure there's someone else I forgot too. Ha ha. Big Grin

What job do you want Paul?

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Paul R   09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Silverfish Wrote:What job do you want Paul?

Let me see.... by way of making it up to me for being left out (see how I'm playing the guilt card here?) I'm sure you could see your way to arranging for me to be Jack's stunt double when he gets karma sutrad!Wink

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Silverfish Wrote:
Do you think he's capable of kicking Rakoshi butt? If so, let's cast him in the upcoming movie.

Anyone want to make a movie with me? Marc, can you direct please? Gerald, can you write the script? Kenji will give background and character advice. Lisa and Susan will produce. Ken V, Pheonix and Law Dawg guns and safety. Please recruit for security. Bluesman will be a (silent) extra. (Hopefully :p ) Ken can order the actors around and help with staging the scenes. Britfan, Dave and Weatherford will be our special screening audience. (Did I miss anybody else from the UK? You're included in this group.) We'll fly Sig in for this screening too. ImDeranged will be the general go-to guy because it seems like he's done everything at least once. Cobalt will be our first aider and in charge of hospital scenes, also you get to play with the fake blood. BK you are our Lady and also our dog trainer. (Think Park scenes and frisbees.)

ou are our inspiration.

OK, seriously, who am I forgeting?

Stephanie

Stephanie, a =non=speaking role for Little Mike the Bluesman??

My rich, deep baritone leaves every woman within the sound of it swooning. The ladies of the board who've met me might say this:

MAGGERS: A vile man who's doubtless in the pay of the Otherness. But he writes a nice haiku now and again and he does have a nice voice.

XAMBER (sadly MIA lately): I didn't like that wretched Bull McCabes Irish Pub he dragged me to--full of burnt-out hippies!--but I =do= like his resonant, manly voice.

COBALT: Mike's tall, handsome, with an =incredibly= sexy voice. Ooo-la-la! Too bad I'm married, and too bad about that second drooling head growing out of his right shoulder.
KRW   09-17-2007, 02:31 AM
AsMoral Wrote:I'll write the official review of the movie.
It'll be a toss up who has the tougher job. You writting the review or Marc directing the movie!Big Grin
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4