Pages (2):    1 2
WGB   08-28-2007, 06:56 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]from Publishers Weekly:

"[BLOODLINE] shows why Jack's saga has become the most entertaining and dependable modern horror-thriller series."[/SIZE]

You should not be surprised; it’s something we knew all along!
Scott Miller   08-28-2007, 10:47 PM

"[BLOODLINE] shows why Jack's saga has become the most entertaining and dependable modern horror-thriller series."[/SIZE]

You're going to have to upgrade from cap to a full Indian headdress with all the feathers you've been collecting, but as everyone has already stated, there is no more deserving an author.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Silverfish   08-28-2007, 10:56 PM
So true. Good job and keep up the good work.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
webby   08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Publishers Weekly. EX-cellent. [Image: happy0159.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ken Valentine   08-29-2007, 02:41 AM

'S about time!

Don't you just hate it when authors and other artists only get that kind of recognition after they're dead?

Ken V.
fpw   08-29-2007, 10:27 AM
[SIZE="3"]Just heard -- the release date for BLOODLINE has been moved up to September 18. Don't know why,

Get those pre-orders in.

Online - big preorder discount from from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodline-Repairma...354&sr=1-2

or Barnes & Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksea...7063&itm=4

or if you want it signed or inscribed, order from Dark Delicacies in LA. (I will sign them when I come through on tour and Del and Sue will ship them out immediately):

http://www.darkdel.com/index.htm?paul.htm&1 [/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Silverfish   09-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Harbingers is in stores too. Surprised me. I didn't think it was due out until October.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
beowulf   09-07-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't think there would be anyone (especially here) who would argue. Everybody I have passed your books on to became as addicted as I. Well, except for one person, but he has the IQ of a soda can.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-09-2007, 07:52 PM

Now if only Jack could make a guest appearance in a Nora Roberts novel...
Kenji   09-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Now if only Jack could make a guest appearance in a Nora Roberts novel...

In Japanese bookstores, F. Paul Wilson's novels and Nora Roberts's novels are arranged in same bookshelf. Because all books are classified by publishers, not genres. FPW and NR, their books are published by Fusosha.

When I see FPW's books in the stores, I also see NR's books in the corner of my eyes. Big Grin

I've never read NR's novels anyway. :p
Pages (2):    1 2