Pages (2):    1 2
XiaoYu   12-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Kenji Wrote:Yes, indeed!

A lot of Japanese Simpsons fans protested to Fox Japan. Because of that, Fox Japan decided to release subtitles version!

Moreover, the release day was next spring in initial schedule. But they decided to release it next week!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's awesome they switched to subtitles for the fans! I hate dubbing too. Never understood why some people are adverse to subs...guess they don't want to read and watch at the same time.

I checked out the two commercials they had there, and while they're not the real voices, I thought they were pretty close, especially the Marge replacement. Not easy to do hoarse and nasal at once.

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
Kenji   12-15-2007, 11:23 AM
XiaoYu Wrote:It's awesome they switched to subtitles for the fans! I hate dubbing too. Never understood why some people are adverse to subs...guess they don't want to read and watch at the same time.

I checked out the two commercials they had there, and while they're not the real voices, I thought they were pretty close, especially the Marge replacement. Not easy to do hoarse and nasal at once.

But you don't need subtitles, right? Big Grin
Kenji   12-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Today, I went to see The Simpsons The Movie, and I really enjoyed it! Big Grin

The movie's start was from 5:20pm. Subtitles version is only one theatre in Tokyo. That is Roppongi Hills. I guessed a lot of people rush to a theater. So I arrived at 2:00pm. But.....

[SIZE="3"]SOLD OUT [/SIZE]

Oh, Noooooooooo!!! :eek:

But I asked ticket seller about it, and she said "One seat remain".

"Great! So, where is it?"

"The left corner of last row"

"................"

Anyway, I enjoyed subtitles version. Spiderpig....Big Grin
This post was last modified: 12-15-2007, 12:10 PM by Kenji.
Pages (2):    1 2