bones weep tedium   07-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Teaser Trailer

Trailer

and here's a pretty good slideshow of some breath taking envirnments and characters from the game.

I am really looking forward to this game, and my partner is dreading it coming out. When I got GTA: San Andreas I basically disappered from her life for a couple of weeks as I played my way through it. This time, with the game looking so good, she's probably going to end up being ignored for a lot longer. . .

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Auskar   07-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, since we're disagreeing on most everything even though sometimes we are actually agreeing without realizing it...

...I never liked Grand Theft Auto.

The last video game I played that I really liked was Resistance: Fall of Man. Britain sort of got beat up a little in that one, right? Big Grin

See the smiley face! See the smiley face!
bones weep tedium   07-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Auskar Wrote:Britain sort of got beat up a little in that one, right?

[SIZE="7"]WHAT THE HELL??? HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!??[/SIZE] Wink

I like the look of that game, but unfortunately have never had the oppourtunity to play it. It looks like Halo meets Call Of Duty (both great games.)

I am interested to know why you didnt like GTA? My partner doesnt like it becasue she finds driving for hours to get from one mission to another too boring, and would like it better if the level strusture were more linear and progressive.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
jimbow8   07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Teaser Trailer

Trailer

and here's a pretty good slideshow of some breath taking envirnments and characters from the game.

I am really looking forward to this game, and my partner is dreading it coming out. When I got GTA: San Andreas I basically disappered from her life for a couple of weeks as I played my way through it. This time, with the game looking so good, she's probably going to end up being ignored for a lot longer. . .
Although the game engine of San Andreas was better, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Vice City (not that I finished either). I'm reserving judgement on GTA IV for now.

I recently got The Godfather, which is very similar to GTA but in the Godfather universe. Tons o' Fun!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft