Marty Mcfly   07-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Hello all,

I've recently seen this poster on many bus stops in my area, and I think it looks VERY RJ.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...20497&rd=1

He may not be able to act, be he sure looks like Mr. Jack, especially in that poster.
jimbow8   07-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Marty Mcfly Wrote:Hello all,

I've recently seen this poster on many bus stops in my area, and I think it looks VERY RJ.

He may not be able to act, be he sure looks like Mr. Jack, especially in that poster.
Lance Armstrong kicks ass! But you're right, he's not Jack.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Ken Valentine   07-15-2004, 10:11 AM

It says "JACK" to me.

Great image!

Ken V.
stacyzinda123   07-15-2004, 10:15 AM

I definetly agree, even the background is appropriate. Wink
InfinityLtd   07-15-2004, 01:45 PM

I am risking the wrath of everybody here, but I just had a thought for an actor to play Jack. When it popped into my head, I thought, "Oh, come on!" But the more I think about it, the more I think he would make an interesting Jack: Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, etc.).

But then, I am on mood-altering drugs, so that could explain things.

Eric S. Bauman

"Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there." -- John Barth

"All things serve the Beam." -- Stephen King

Paper clips: the larval stage of coat hangers.
Ken Valentine   07-15-2004, 02:55 PM
InfinityLtd Wrote:I am risking the wrath of everybody here, but I just had a thought for an actor to play Jack. When it popped into my head, I thought, "Oh, come on!" But the more I think about it, the more I think he would make an interesting Jack: Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, etc.).

Aside from the fact that he's old enough to be Jack's father -- he just turned 56 -- not bad.
Ken V.
jimbow8   07-15-2004, 03:00 PM
InfinityLtd Wrote:I am risking the wrath of everybody here, but I just had a thought for an actor to play Jack. When it popped into my head, I thought, "Oh, come on!" But the more I think about it, the more I think he would make an interesting Jack: Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, etc.).

Love Bruce, but too campy!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Lisa   07-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Lance Armstrong is super groovy.

But Ken, Bruce Campbell is 46, not 56! LOL

Lisa
Ken Valentine   07-16-2004, 12:01 AM
Lisa Wrote:Lance Armstrong is super groovy.

But Ken, Bruce Campbell is 46, not 56! LOL

Lisa

Infinityltd mentioned the Bruce Campbell who was in the movies ARMY OF DARKNESS and EVIL DEAD. This particular Bruce Campbell was born (according to imdb) April 22, 1958.

After fumbling around trying to get my shoes untied so that I could count properly, I re-claculated his age as being fourty six years, two months, and twenty three days.

Sew yer rite! :p

Ken V.