Pages (3):    1 2 3   
bones weep tedium   06-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:That would be neat.

In his novel THE NAGASAKI VECTOR, Neil Smith had a really depraved villainess named Edna Janof. Guess what well known name this came from.

Ken V.

DEAN FANOJ?

NADE NOJAF?

PARIS HILTON?

I dunno Ken. Can you give me a clue? :confused:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Ken Valentine   06-27-2007, 04:58 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:DEAN FANOJ?

NADE NOJAF?

PARIS HILTON?

I dunno Ken. Can you give me a clue? :confused:

Hint:

First name . . . Jane. Big Grin

Ken V.
bones weep tedium   06-27-2007, 05:12 AM
[SIZE="5"]FONDA! [/SIZE]

Woo-hoo! [SIZE="4"]I WIN![/SIZE]

I win the chance to get off-ed by Ken V! Big Grin

Not quite as cool as getting off-ed by Repairman Jack, but certainly more verbose :p

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
Ken Valentine   06-27-2007, 06:01 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:[SIZE="5"]FONDA! [/SIZE]

Woo-hoo! [SIZE="4"]I WIN![/SIZE]

I win the chance to get off-ed by Ken V! Big Grin

Not quite as cool as getting off-ed by Repairman Jack, but certainly more verbose :p

Yeah . . . I'll talk you to death. Big Grin

Ken V.
Susan   06-27-2007, 09:48 AM
fpw Wrote:Thrillerfest is holding a charity auction on Saturday afternoon, July 14. (see the schedule here: http://www.thrillerwriters.org/index.php...Itemid=162 )

The winner of this particular prize will become a character in the RJ novel currently in progress and will die in a truly awful manner at the hands of Repairman Jack.

Aww, man! I can't afford another trip, especially not in July, but gosh that sounds like fun.

And I'd love to get killed in some horrific way in one of your novels. I wonder what that says about me. LOL

You know what I always wonder about? The actors who play corpses on shows like CSI. How freaky is that? I can just picture it: your agent calls you with news that you are FINALLY going to be featured on a top television show, then he breaks it to you that your role is to lie naked on a slab while actors poke at you and talk about your COD! Gives me the willies.

Susanita

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Kenji   06-27-2007, 09:54 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Thrillerfest is holding a charity auction on Saturday afternoon, July 14. (see the schedule here:[/SIZE] http://www.thrillerwriters.org/index.php...Itemid=162 )

[SIZE="3"]The winner of this particular prize will become a character in the RJ novel currently in progress and will die in a truly awful manner at the hands of Repairman Jack.

If you’re going to Thrillerfest – bid.

If you’re not going and know someone who is, maybe they can bid for you.[/SIZE]

Wow, sounds cool!

But I can't go to there.....well, I have no chance to get offed by Jack anyway.

But if Kenji was member of Kaze Group...? Big Grin
BK Akitas   06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Susan Wrote:your agent calls you with news that you are FINALLY going to be featured on a top television show, then he breaks it to you that your role is to lie naked on a slab while actors poke at you and talk about your COD! Gives me the willies.

Susanita

Way way back in the days of the dinosaurs when I was actually kind of a hottie, I did a little bit of modeling and 'acting', mostly promotional stuff (like for Team Marlboro at the big races, wear cute shirts, hand out merchandise, talk up the event) and did a few extras bits- including being dead. whole bunch of us sat in makeup for three hours to get filmed for fifteen minutes as piled up bodies, and it's all of about a half second of film. go figure.

I want to send someoen to bid by proxy for me, this is too neat to pass up.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
bones weep tedium   06-27-2007, 06:12 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:Way way back in the days of the dinosaurs when I was actually kind of a hottie, I did a little bit of modeling and 'acting', mostly promotional stuff (like for Team Marlboro at the big races, wear cute shirts, hand out merchandise, talk up the event) and did a few extras bits- including being dead. whole bunch of us sat in makeup for three hours to get filmed for fifteen minutes as piled up bodies, and it's all of about a half second of film. go figure.

I want to send someoen to bid by proxy for me, this is too neat to pass up.

My father used to be an extra for films and TV programmes, and he never tires of telling people that he was in Hellraiser 2 (he has to tell people because you'd never know otherwise. Apparently he was one of the peope under the sheets in Frank's private Hell) Rolleyes

I hate coppers.

Mike Hanson   06-27-2007, 09:10 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:Way way back in the days of the dinosaurs when I was actually kind of a hottie, I did a little bit of modeling and 'acting', mostly promotional stuff (like for Team Marlboro at the big races, wear cute shirts...

Buh buh buh B.K. in cuh cuh cuh cute tight shirt and hah hah
hah hominah hot short-shorts...racy images filling brain....
Ohhhhhhhhh...*Faints Dead Away*...THUD.

Mike :o
BK Akitas   06-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Mike Hanson Wrote:Buh buh buh B.K. in cuh cuh cuh cute tight shirt and hah hah
hah hominah hot short-shorts...racy images filling brain....
Ohhhhhhhhh...*Faints Dead Away*...THUD.

Mike :o

awww sweetie thats the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a long time Smile big hugs, with tight shirts and short skirts Smile

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Pages (3):    1 2 3