saynomore   05-31-2007, 11:10 PM
So, House's staff has quit on him, and happy at home he sits, playing his new guitar.

Will his staff return next season?
Will a new staff replace the old staff?
Will House do a solo act?
Will Wilson and House join forces?

Cindy is mad at House. I liked the finale because of the possibilitites now open for the next season.

I hated the House gets shot season finale last year because the following season kinda skipped ahead and had House walking without a limp. The middle part was left out.

But with this season's finale, as in LOST's, there is much room for discussion to last the months we will be awaiting the new seasons.

AC

P.S. Hope House gets a new staff, and that Dr. Wilson plays a more prominent role in the upcoming series.
Auskar   06-01-2007, 04:08 AM
I dunno. I almost quit watching House earlier in the season because instead of being wittily sarcastic, he just seemed downright mean. I liked the chick on his staff, but he could lose the others and it would never bother me.

And I guess bringing in new foils for his meanness could extend the series. How many times can you have a plot that is essentially, keep trying things, almost kill the patient, verbally abuse everyone nearby -- with slight variations.
Susan   06-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Auskar Wrote:I dunno. I almost quit watching House earlier in the season because instead of being wittily sarcastic, he just seemed downright mean. I liked the chick on his staff, but he could lose the others and it would never bother me.

And I guess bringing in new foils for his meanness could extend the series. How many times can you have a plot that is essentially, keep trying things, almost kill the patient, verbally abuse everyone nearby -- with slight variations.

I agree, Auskar. He is getting downright mean (often unnecessarily) and it doesn't ring true.

Another thing that annoys me is the whole drug addiction thing. We know he's addicted and he almost went to jail for it, but did he learn his lesson? No, he's still popping pills like crazy without any consequence.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the outcome of next season, but the actor that plays Chase is dating the woman doctor on the show in real life.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Mike Hanson   06-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Susan Wrote:Another thing that annoys me is the whole drug addiction thing. We know he's addicted and he almost went to jail for it, but did he learn his lesson? No, he's still popping pills like crazy without any consequence. Not sure if this has anything to do with the outcome of next season, but the actor that plays Chase is dating the woman doctor on the show in real life. Susan

Agreed. House should be forced to get an emergency liver transplant
for all the painkillers he has taken in a short amount of time. Make it
one of those Half-Liver replacements. And he can get it from Wilson
(who is perfect since he always acts like a sacrificing primadonna around
House).

And the actors that place Chase and Cameron are "engaged" in real
life. And yes, she sports the diamond ring in public. Big Grin

Oh, Suze, my sister signed me up for the .mac account last week,
whereupon I found out that my 2004 mac laptop did not have iWeb
on it (it only comes included with 2005 macs to present), so I
purchased iLife at the Mac Store after work on Monday, downloaded
it, and began creating a website every night this week. I've finished
8 of 11 pages so far. Hope to do the rest over the next week. Would
love to get your's and everyone's opinion on it when I wrap it all
up. I have absolutely no talent when it comes to art or software
manipulation, so this has been an interesting challenge. Any other
iWeb folks out there?

And so ends another week.

Mike out Smile
Marc   06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Mike Hanson Wrote:Any other iWeb folks out there?

I thought you were a PC man? When did you go Mac? I'm going to be upgrading to a Mac Pro soon (waiting to see what's announced at WWDC07) to replace my aging PowerMac G5.

And I use iWeb for the RPM Films site since I'm not a graphic designer and can't create cool looking sites so iWeb was a nice and easy alternative.
Mike Hanson   06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey Marc:

Marc B. Wrote:I thought you were a PC man? When did you go Mac? I'm going to be upgrading to a Mac Pro soon (waiting to see what's announced at WWDC07) to replace my aging PowerMac G5. And I use iWeb for the RPM Films site since I'm not a graphic designer and can't create cool looking sites so iWeb was a nice and easy alternative.

I purchased a PowerBook G4 late Spring of 2005, but humbly admit
I didn't really start utilizing it until I simultaneously purchased a mac
airport base station and had optimum online installed through my
cable package. Switching from dial-up on a phone cord to using
my airport card on a high-speed setup was a real headrush four
to five months ago. I feel like I have finally entered the 21st Century.

I still have my Pentium II which is hardlined to my cable, but have
not used it in three months as I've become addicted to my mac.
And then to confuse my mind even more I use a Unix System
at work every day. Go figure.

Aging PowerMac G5 eh? My sister-in-law has a G5 and loves the
heck out of it. Will be interesting to see how the Mac Pro works
for you.

I had not checked out RPM Films in a while, Marc. I accessed it
this morning and the iWeb pages leaped right out at me. Very
kewl. You are so right about iWeb's convenience.

Mike Smile
This post was last modified: 06-03-2007, 01:35 PM by Mike Hanson.
wdg3rd   06-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Susan Wrote:Another thing that annoys me is the whole drug addiction thing. We know he's addicted and he almost went to jail for it, but did he learn his lesson? No, he's still popping pills like crazy without any consequence.

Almost like a heavyset radio celebrity or several politicians that come to mind.

Gotta be honest, he's fantastic in "House" but I preferred Hugh Laurie as Bertie Wooster and as the Prince Regent during George III's declining years.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot