Barry Lee Dejasu   06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
That's what the word was; does it still seem like Bloodline will be shipping this week?

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
WGB   06-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Thats what FPW says in the June newsletter
DrJonLJ   06-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Any updates on when the Limited Edition Bllodline is shipping? I'm not trying to be impatient, but I need a Repairman Jack fix....

Thanks,

Dr Jon
WGB   06-09-2007, 12:45 AM
This was posted on the Gauntlet Press web site:
BLOODLINE arrived June 5 and has begun shipping. Please be patient as we have over 250 copies to ship. This page will be updated once or twice a week to let you know what's being shipped. Shipping now are numbered editions. Slipcased editions will follow and then lettered editions. We should have a small number of copies available after we've filled orders, so if you want a copy sign up on our wait list. We won't charge credit cards until we know there is a copy available. We will ship on a first-ordered first-served basis.
http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...=281287124
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-09-2007, 05:24 PM
WGB Wrote:This was posted on the Gauntlet Press web site:
BLOODLINE arrived June 5 and has begun shipping. Please be patient as we have over 250 copies to ship. This page will be updated once or twice a week to let you know what's being shipped. Shipping now are numbered editions. Slipcased editions will follow and then lettered editions. We should have a small number of copies available after we've filled orders, so if you want a copy sign up on our wait list. We won't charge credit cards until we know there is a copy available. We will ship on a first-ordered first-served basis.
http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gau...=281287124

B&N's distributors have copies now, so maybe we'll be getting ours' soon. Perhaps. Someday.
Steve_M   06-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I just received an email from Amazon today saying that my copy of Bloodline has shipped.