Dave F   06-01-2007, 02:05 PM
For the Brits on board it is that time of the year again

Big Brother

A group of wanna be models & singers with no talent get themselves onto big brother - it is their one and only shot at fleeting fame

3 months live on the telly making a tit of yourself & being manipulated by channel 4

Let me say here and now that as a vaguely inteligent, nearly 40 year old, guy I should despise this program

But I love it, only day 3 and I'm hooked already!

Any other Brits here been sucked in yet?

The artist formally known as Britfan
bones weep tedium   06-02-2007, 07:44 AM
I am doing everything in my power to avoid it this year.

It is far too easy to get sucked into it, but the problem is I hate it so much it hurts me on the inside Sad

I remember last year with Craig & Tony & Makosi I would be screaming and fuming and threatening to rip things up and break things I was so fucking enraged at how horrid they were, but for some strange masochistic reason I refused to stop waching it.

My partner genuinely enjoys it though, so it's not so easy to avoid it. And all the girls I work with are into it already, and talk about little else. Sad
Dave F   06-02-2007, 08:13 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:I am doing everything in my power to avoid it this year.

It is far too easy to get sucked into it, but the problem is I hate it so much it hurts me on the inside Sad

I remember last year with Craig & Tony & Makosi I would be screaming and fuming and threatening to rip things up and break things I was so fucking enraged at how horrid they were, but for some strange masochistic reason I refused to stop waching it.

My partner genuinely enjoys it though, so it's not so easy to avoid it. And all the girls I work with are into it already, and talk about little else. Sad

LOL you are a year out of date my friend Makosi was 2 years ago

Tempus fugit!

I can't help getting sucked in, no doubt lunch times at work will be all about it for the next 3 months

The artist formally known as Britfan
bones weep tedium   06-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Britfan Wrote:LOL you are a year out of date my friend Makosi was 2 years ago

Tempus fugit!

I can't help getting sucked in, no doubt lunch times at work will be all about it for the next 3 months

After much scratching of head and rubbing of chin, I remember that retarded fella knicking half the money ... was that last year? If so, I can't for the life of me remeber who won it.

I wonder if my getting confused says more about my long term memory or the repetitive and pointless nature of the programme? :confused: maybe we'll (I'll) never know (care) :p

No doubt in a couple of weeks or so I'll have been sucked into it and will be posting about it in here with you! Big Grin