KRW   05-21-2007, 10:30 PM
I absolutely hated Nicholas Cage when he first started acting. He grew on me as the years went by and has actually become a great actor in my opinion. In the movie next he plays a guy that can see two minutes into the future, and only if it affects him.
It's a great premise for a movie and they did a good job of showing how this could work. All in all, a good movie and worth the money at the theaters. It won't be crowded on account of "Shreck", "Spidey"and next weekends "Pirates". They're drawing the large crowds. So if your in the mood for a good action movie/love story, check this one out.

This movie isn't really neccesary on the big screen, it would be a great rental. But out here, it's a movie you get some elbow room and some great entertainment.
Ken Valentine   05-22-2007, 12:06 AM
KRW Wrote:I absolutely hated Nicholas Cage when he first started acting. He grew on me as the years went by and has actually become a great actor in my opinion. In the movie next he plays a guy that can see two minutes into the future, and only if it affects him.
It's a great premise for a movie and they did a good job of showing how this could work. All in all, a good movie and worth the money at the theaters. It won't be crowded on account of "Shreck", "Spidey"and next weekends "Pirates". They're drawing the large crowds. So if your in the mood for a good action movie/love story, check this one out.

This movie isn't really neccesary on the big screen, it would be a great rental. But out here, it's a movie you get some elbow room and some great entertainment.

That does sound interesting.

A different take on "Omega-13."

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:That does sound interesting.

A different take on "Omega-13."

Ken V.

Ken, they're closing the place down here, so I gotta rip. Take the #6 train uptown to where I got some good home-made chili waitin'. Good talking with you tonight. You take care. Catch you on Sunday.
Kenji   05-22-2007, 08:14 AM
When I checked about this movie, I realized the original story is "The Golden Man" by Philip K. Dick.

Okay, so.....Nicholas Cage is The Golden Man? Brightly shining awe-inspiring mutant? Oh, gosh! That's funny! Whose idea? [Image: happy0188.gif]

Well, I'll go to see this anyway! Looks awesome.