Pages (2): 1 2   
hapcollins   05-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Many of you have sent out your support on this site for Baby Jack and now he is here. He was born at 5:02 pm and weighed 8lb 10 oz. I hope to figure out how to post a picture but I did put one next to my name. Thanks for all those who gave advice on naming him. Sorry fpw, I gave him a family name to appease the relatives but we all know that he is Baby Repairman Jack. The scary part now is how to keep Rasalom away from our house. I think the otherness is already messing with us. That has to be the reason that he stays awake all night. Jack is on a constant vigil.
Ken Valentine   05-17-2007, 01:30 AM
[SIZE="4"]CONGRATULATIONS![/SIZE]

And what name did he finally end end with?

Ken V.
webby   05-17-2007, 01:38 AM
[SIZE="4"]Congratulations![/SIZE]

He's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing the good news ... you'd probably rather be catching a nap while the little guy sleeps. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BK Akitas   05-17-2007, 02:24 AM
Congrats! And here, this oughta keep ole Rassyface away...ok, so she's a Lady in training but she'll do. besides, in Japan,its traditional to give a small statue of an Akita when a baby is born from protection Smile What's his name? He's cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
WGB   05-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Congratulations!
Kenji   05-17-2007, 10:05 AM
hapcollins Wrote:Many of you have sent out your support on this site for Baby Jack and now he is here. He was born at 5:02 pm and weighed 8lb 10 oz. I hope to figure out how to post a picture but I did put one next to my name. Thanks for all those who gave advice on naming him. Sorry fpw, I gave him a family name to appease the relatives but we all know that he is Baby Repairman Jack. The scary part now is how to keep Rasalom away from our house. I think the otherness is already messing with us. That has to be the reason that he stays awake all night. Jack is on a constant vigil.

Congratulation!

Oh! How cute! Big Grin
Susan   05-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Congratulations!! How exciting! You must be thrilled and exhausted.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Kenji   05-17-2007, 10:09 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:in Japan,its traditional to give a small statue of an Akita when a baby is born from protection Smile What's his name? He's cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I've never heard about that before! :o
Oblivion   05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Wow, congratulations!
Ashe   05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Congrats,
My baby Jack was born Novemeber 8th.
Pages (2): 1 2