metllicamilitia   05-07-2007, 12:53 PM
I have just started reading Conspiracies and am only about 15 pages into it, but I came across the name Salvatore Roma. I wondered if this could possibly be Rasalom? You can get the name out of it but have v,a,t,o,r,e left over. Is it Rasalom or can you not tell me because it may be a part of the story?

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
cobalt   05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't think you want us to spoil anything for you....now do you? Keep reading. All will be revealed in due time.Wink

EWMAN
metllicamilitia   05-07-2007, 10:41 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I don't think you want us to spoil anything for you....now do you? Keep reading. All will be revealed in due time.Wink

That doesn't help too much :p but oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep reading.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
KRW   05-07-2007, 10:54 PM
metllicamilitia Wrote:I have just started reading Conspiracies and am only about 15 pages into it, but I came across the name Salvatore Roma. I wondered if this could possibly be Rasalom? You can get the name out of it but have v,a,t,o,r,e left over. Is it Rasalom or can you not tell me because it may be a part of the story?

Like Webby said.But, if you don't believe her, ask the Bluesman about Sal Roma. They seem to be kindred spirits.Wink