Pages (2):    1 2
Ken Valentine   07-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Another possibility occurs to me--maybe Jack did go back to the Barrens to kill it.

I thought about that.
I even have a technique -- and the tools -- for making fire starter rounds from .22's. Big Grin

Ken V.
Mick C.   07-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Add to the Fanboy Wishlist:

[Mild NIGHTWORLD *Spoiler* follows]

I'd love to see a scene in NIGHTWORLD where we see what the regulars at Julio's Bar are doing after things start to fall apart...The city's in collapse, people fleeing or locked inside their homes at night, and Jack dares driving through the horrors of the night to Julio's. He finds the bar still operating, and the same barflies sitting at the bar, staring into their boilermakers and bitching that they can't find a ball game on TV. A creature flies in through the door, and one of the regulars beats it to death with a 2x4 with a nail in it before resuming his seat at the bar...

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I thought about that.
I even have a technique -- and the tools -- for making fire starter rounds from .22's. Big Grin

Ken V.

Ken, you don't have a good supply of incendiary rounds in your armory? Big Grin
Ken Valentine   07-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Ken, you don't have a good supply of incendiary rounds in your armory? Big Grin

I don't necessarily have incendiary rounds. Don't need to when I can make them. Big Grin

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I don't necessarily have incendiary rounds. Don't need to when I can make them. Big Grin

Ken V.

Admire that pioneer spirit!
Pages (2):    1 2