DrJonLJ   04-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Hello All,

I apologize deeply if a thread such as this has been posted before. I am looking to purchase the Gauntlet edition of Bloodlines - mainly as I don't think I can wait till October for the regular edition. Is it worth it to purchase the slip cover? What purpose does it serve? I'm afraid I don't have any limited edition FPW books. I used to collect rare books, but don't do it much anymore.
Thanks for your help.

Dr Jon
Marc   04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
The slipcase just adds a layer of protection to the book. I personally don't feel it's worth the cost but others will disagree.
WGB   04-28-2007, 10:49 PM
All my books get covered with mylar so the slip case is not worth an extra $20 to me, but it is deffently a personal choise.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-30-2007, 01:16 AM
DrJonLJ Wrote:Hello All,

I apologize deeply if a thread such as this has been posted before. I am looking to purchase the Gauntlet edition of Bloodlines - mainly as I don't think I can wait till October for the regular edition. Is it worth it to purchase the slip cover? What purpose does it serve? I'm afraid I don't have any limited edition FPW books. I used to collect rare books, but don't do it much anymore.
Thanks for your help.

Dr Jon

I'd say that the slip cover would be a finer collectible. But I don't know too much about that. I just like to read Paul's stories.