Marc   03-13-2004, 08:08 PM
There is a discussion on NPR' Talk of the Nation that might be of interest to those that watch "cult" television. They talk to an author who just published a book on the subject, and there are interviews with Joss Whedon and Bruce Campbell. Click here and scroll down to "Cult TV".
Biggles   03-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Marc B. Wrote:There is a discussion on NPR' Talk of the Nation that might be of interest to those that watch "cult" television. They talk to an author who just published a book on the subject, and there are interviews with Joss Whedon and Bruce Campbell. Click here and scroll down to "Cult TV".

Good topic! I have purchased DVDs from A&E of my cult favorites, including "The Prisoner", "Secret Agent" and "Danger Man". Patrick McGoohan is my all-time favorite. I also bought the first set from "The Saint". I never really liked Roger Moore as James Bond, but he was great as Simon Templar.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Matthew Smith   03-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Does "SeaQuest" count as cult TV? God help me, but the first season of that show was everything I liked about genre television. I try not to think about the other two seasons, though.

--Matthew