Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Paul R   04-26-2007, 05:26 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:I was trying to make a point about how the original character was intro'd to us in a short story ( A Day In The Life), made another appearance in Nightworld, and then since he became so popular in his own story (The Tomb) he got a full series years later.

Maybe I'm not reading your post right, but I'm pretty sure Jack was introduced to us in The Tomb, not A Day In The Life. The short story came a few years later and was - then, at least - just a one-off appearance.
bones weep tedium   04-26-2007, 09:11 AM
It did sound like BK Akitas was saying The Tomb came out after Nightworld. :p

I have never read A DAy In The Life, does anyone know how to get a hold of it?
Scott Miller   04-26-2007, 09:18 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:It did sound like BK Akitas was saying The Tomb came out after Nightworld. :p

I have never read A DAy In The Life, does anyone know how to get a hold of it?

The easiest and best way is to get The Barrens and Others anthology by FPW. It shows up in a different anthology, Stalkers, I think as well that isn't nearly as good.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
BK Akitas   04-26-2007, 11:18 AM
whacks self upside head for timeline snafu Smile great with quotes bad with dates- explains my social life, huh? Smile

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Paul R   04-27-2007, 06:57 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:I have never read A DAy In The Life, does anyone know how to get a hold of it?

Like Scott said, it's in The Barrens And Others. If you want to borrow it, PM me and I'll send it down.
bones weep tedium   04-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Paul R Wrote:Like Scott said, it's in The Barrens And Others. If you want to borrow it, PM me and I'll send it down.

That's a very kind offer, thank you.

I'll try eBay first, n get back to you.

Cheers Paul Big Grin
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4