Shocklines.com   03-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Just a note -- we've gotten about half of our Virgin hardcover shipment so far, and have sent out copies to the first batch of people who ordered (who didn't request personalized copies).

We hope to have the rest of the copies any day now, and for those waiting for inscriptions, we plan on driving down to Paul within a week or 2 of getting the copies.

Sorry for the delay, but everyone will have their copies shortly. A lot of you WILL have your copies within 2-3 days from us, particularly if you ordered early from us.
Biggles   03-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Shocklines.com Wrote:Just a note -- we've gotten about half of our Virgin hardcover shipment so far, and have sent out copies to the first batch of people who ordered (who didn't request personalized copies).

We hope to have the rest of the copies any day now, and for those waiting for inscriptions, we plan on driving down to Paul within a week or 2 of getting the copies.

Sorry for the delay, but everyone will have their copies shortly. A lot of you WILL have your copies within 2-3 days from us, particularly if you ordered early from us.

I'll probably get 2 copies, since I tend to forget when I order. Sad Maybe I'll give one to Son of Biggles.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Silverfish   03-21-2007, 12:16 PM
My offer to take that extra one off you hands still stands, Biggles.

Wink

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"