ccosborne3   03-15-2007, 09:33 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAP.dll?View...0101802238

The link is for an ARC of Bloodline available on Ebay.
ccosborne3   03-15-2007, 09:39 AM
In the ad they also claim that they have sold 90% of the limited editions. Being a scholarly type of guy I did the math and that leaves only fifty copies left to purchase. Get your order in before it's too late. :eek:
Marc   03-15-2007, 10:16 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:In the ad they also claim that they have sold 90% of the limited editions. Being a scholarly type of guy I did the math and that leaves only fifty copies left to purchase. Get your order in before it's too late. :eek:

It looks like it's Gauntlet selling it and currently you (ccosborne) are the highest bidder. Good luck!
ccosborne3   03-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Marc B. Wrote:It looks like it's Gauntlet selling it and currently you (ccosborne) are the highest bidder. Good luck!

Thanks, I neglected to mention that anyone who bids will be taking on ccbigpocketsosborne3. Big Grin

I'd like to pick up all the Jack ARC's if anybody has any to sell. I find the ARC's are much easier to read than the big cluncky hard backs and they last near forever. I have a Blackwind ARC that looks damn near new.
ccosborne3   03-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Marc B. Wrote:It looks like it's Gauntlet selling it and currently you (ccosborne) are the highest bidder. Good luck!

Some sonofabitch just outbid me. I was starting to think I'd be walkin away with it for cheap. He made a mistake and left me way too much time. Should have waited till the last few seconds. The most I ever paid for a pre release novel is $130 for DTVII.

Game on.
ccosborne3   03-21-2007, 12:07 AM
The big jerk probably thinks he has it won. Little does he know that I'm just biding my time.

If I had waited till the last minute in the first place I probably would have saved myself a ton of dough. That's what I normally do.

I'm dying to come over the top at him and slap his pathetic bid into his fat f***in face. Smile
webby   03-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Good luck! I was wondering about this auction while the board was down - wondering if you'd won it yet. Wink

I'm sure glad I'm not the other "guy" bidding against you.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ccosborne3   03-21-2007, 12:24 AM
webby Wrote:Good luck! I was wondering about this auction while the board was down - wondering if you'd won it yet. Wink

I'm sure glad I'm not the other "guy" bidding against you.

Actually it depends on how much he bid. I have my limits. At the end of May when Bloodline is released it's value will drop down to about twenty bucks. It's over $90 now. the only financially feasible thing to do is buy it, read it, resell it on Ebay for as much as I can get back.

I just need to know what happens in the storyline.

Plus Gauntlet can always throw another one up there. I'm sure they have more.

Still. I want it.
ccosborne3   03-21-2007, 12:39 AM
And thats the way you do it. I wish I could have been in the room with him so as to see the look on his face when I stuffed his ass. Wink

Final total is $107.