Pages (3):    1 2 3
Biggles   07-10-2004, 01:38 AM
Just received my "true first" of Nightworld, by New English Library (which preceded the very expensive Dark Harvest Edition by several months). Now I just need The Tomb and The Touch firsts. Any help out there?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
SteveBlack   07-10-2004, 05:06 AM
Biggles Wrote:Just received my "true first" of Nightworld, by New English Library (which preceded the very expensive Dark Harvest Edition by several months). Now I just need The Tomb and The Touch firsts. Any help out there?
It's a nice looking book isn't it? All the NEL books are hard to come by especially The Tomb. The Touch is also very hard to come by as a US and UK edition. They're both on my wants list.
I was very lucky to get my hands on the Dark Harvest Nightworld yesterday. Unfortunately not the S/L edition but signed, and in fresh-off-the-shelf condition - perfect!!! Oh, what will I do with my ex-lib copy that it replaced....ebay here I come Big Grin
Biggles   07-10-2004, 07:44 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:It's a nice looking book isn't it? All the NEL books are hard to come by especially The Tomb. The Touch is also very hard to come by as a US and UK edition. They're both on my wants list.
I was very lucky to get my hands on the Dark Harvest Nightworld yesterday. Unfortunately not the S/L edition but signed, and in fresh-off-the-shelf condition - perfect!!! Oh, what will I do with my ex-lib copy that it replaced....ebay here I come Big Grin

Before you try eBay, you might want to see if anyone here wants to bid.

SteveBlack   07-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Biggles Wrote:Before you try eBay, you might want to see if anyone here wants to bid.
Is posting sales within NG rules? I'd be quite happy to sell it within the group - that's what friends are for Big Grin
Biggles   07-10-2004, 10:55 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:Is posting sales within NG rules? I'd be quite happy to sell it within the group - that's what friends are for Big Grin

I don't know. I already have the NEL and BCA HCs, so I'm not suggesting that for my own benefit.

I guess that right now my top needs (in no particular order) are:

The Tomb 1/1 (Whispers)
The Touch 1/1 (Putnam's)
Legacies 1/1 (Headline)
The Haunted Air 1/1 (Gauntlet)
Various and sundry Analogs, etc. containing early Sci Fi stuff.

Ken Valentine   07-11-2004, 06:23 AM
SteveBlack Wrote:Is posting sales within NG rules? I'd be quite happy to sell it within the group - that's what friends are for Big Grin

I've got the Adversary Cycle in numbered limited edition coming, but I certainly wouldn't mind having the original in hard back. Let me know what you want for it?

Ken V.
Pages (3):    1 2 3