Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-12-2007, 10:58 PM
KRW Wrote:"Gia".... EWWW your peep site.... Your barrles bent... OHHHH.. are those fake grips? And know you tell me you shoot blanks! That's the last shot at this target! Go limp wrist it Jerk!!!!

Abe had his chance, but he "blew it"Big Grin !

So yer sayin' Abe didn't zero in.:eek:
KRW   03-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:So yer sayin' Abe didn't zero in.:eek:

He wasn't "UP" to the challange.:o
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
KRW Wrote:He wasn't "UP" to the challange.:o

Went off half-cocked, did he?
KRW   03-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Went off half-cocked, did he?

It was jammed in his barrel. Maybe he needs to clean his piece more often. Maybe keep his weapon in hand would be good prcatice.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-12-2007, 11:21 PM
KRW Wrote:It was jammed in his barrel. Maybe he needs to clean his piece more often. Maybe keep his weapon in hand would be good prcatice.

He might need an auto-reload...Hey, Abe...Abe, man...Ken and me, we're just havin' fun, man...c'mon, man...Abe...lighten up, hombre...Jack...talk to fuckin' Abe, man...no harm meant...just havin' fun, guys...hey!...is that a =real= gun, Abe?...can I see it for a second...Abe!...don't!...this ain't funny no more, man!...ABE!...DON'T...D
KRW   03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:He might need an auto-reload...Hey, Abe...Abe, man...Ken and me, we're just havin' fun, man...c'mon, man...Abe...lighten up, hombre...Jack...talk to fuckin' Abe, man...no harm meant...just havin' fun, guys...hey!...is that a =real= gun, Abe?...can I see it for a second...Abe!...don't!...this ain't funny no more, man!...ABE!...DON'T...D

I'm not so much worried about Abe, But I'm sure Sigs gonna have word or two for us since we took over his thread! Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-12-2007, 11:38 PM
KRW Wrote:I'm not so much worried about Abe, But I'm sure Sigs gonna have word or two for us since we took over his thread! Big Grin

THIS IS PRICELESS. ONE LESS STONE IN MY PATH. ALTHOUGH LINDNER WAS MORE A PEBBLE THAN A STONE. STILL, HE AFFECTED NOTIONS OF OBSOLETE CONCEPTS SUCH AS COURAGE, GALLANTRY, AND HONOR. THOSE IDEAS WILL HAVE NO PLACE IN MY WORLD. TO SEE HIM SLUMPED OVER THE KEYBOARD AS ABE IS SHOT DOWN LIKE A MAD DOG...THIS IS NECTAR.
--DR. ROMA
Silverfish   03-13-2007, 01:17 AM
The way this is going (Mike et al.), you don't need a spoiler warning on this thread Sig. Rolleyes Can't say, but do keep plugging away at those books.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Ken Valentine   03-13-2007, 01:50 AM
KRW Wrote:That was the best part for me, but I also read a lot of westerns, so........Cool

Same here. Jack and his father teaming up -- that's what made the book for me. And I was married to a "Gia," so no complaints there either.

Ken V.
Scott Miller   03-13-2007, 08:56 AM
sigokat Wrote:Well I finished Gateways the other day (I was actually in Florida at the time) and it was good, mainly because there was very little Gia (but what Gia there was she was annoying).

Anyways, I really didn't care for the Jack and Jack's dad teaming together stuff. I don't know, but it just seemed a bit too cheesy and sappy for me. Hope it doesn't continue in future books.

Just my two Lincolns.

You're entitled to your two lincolns, but it seems to me your torturing yourself with the RJ books and then complaining on a site full of ardent fans of the books.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6