Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Kenji   03-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh, I know it's not released yet, but it'll be soon. On this board, seems I'm the first person who go to a theatre see SpiderMan 3! Cool

http://www.imdb.com/rg/title-tease/relea...eleaseinfo
Kenji   03-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Now, this is exactly [SIZE="5"]AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!![/SIZE]

Check this newest trailer. Cool
GeraldRice   03-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Nice appearance from Venom at the very end. It seems they already have a set up for 4.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
metllicamilitia   03-29-2007, 01:18 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Nice appearance from Venom at the very end. It seems they already have a set up for 4.

Why not? That's how it went in the original. Black living stuff from the moon takes over Peter and then the bell knock it off and lands on someone else and he becomes Venom. I hope Oswald isn't the Hobgoblin because he never was. Or he just taking over the green goblin?

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
GeraldRice   03-29-2007, 02:22 PM
He seems like he's a more advanced Green Goblin. But isn't the Hobgoblin's technology based off the Green Goblin's? Or at least one of the Hobgoblins. I realize another one actually turned into a goblin.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Kenji   03-29-2007, 05:38 PM
[SIZE="3"]*****Spoilers about "SpiderMan" and "SpiderMan 2"*****[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Norman Osborn was Green Goblin, and he's died in the first movie. His son, Harry Osborn uses father's weapons for revenge to SpiderMan.[/SIZE]
Silverfish   03-29-2007, 10:44 PM
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Check out these new Spider-Man 3 toys. They are awesome.

Stephanie
This post was last modified: 03-29-2007, 10:50 PM by Silverfish.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Auskar   03-29-2007, 11:26 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:He seems like he's a more advanced Green Goblin. But isn't the Hobgoblin's technology based off the Green Goblin's? Or at least one of the Hobgoblins. I realize another one actually turned into a goblin.
As stated above, Harry Osborn was the Green Goblin and he dies. So later in the comics when the Green Goblin comes BACK, Peter is surprised. Of course, most of us know who the "new" Green Goblin" is because there have been clues and clues left in the first two movies.

LATER in the comics, the Hobgoblin surfaces. Totally new and different, but familiar.

I heard something about that Gwen Stacy might appear in this movie? Now that would be interesting because she should have been the one dropped from the bridge in the first movie, with a drastically different result.
Silverfish   03-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Auskar Wrote:I heard something about that Gwen Stacy might appear in this movie?

Yep, you can see her in the picture above.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Dave   03-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Spiderman Spoiler!!!!! Based on Comic but could spoil a characters fate in Spiderman 3!!!!!!! You were warned!!!!!.
As many of you are probably aware (and it was aluded to in a post before mine), Gwen Stacey had a rather tragic end in the Spiderman comic. She was Peter Parker's first girlfriend, before MJ even made the comic.

I'm wondering if the filmmakers would be brave enough to pull a switch on Spiderman lore.

Kirsten Dunst would be asking for more and more money for another sequel, so wouldn't it make sense to kill MJ off, leaving Pete with all that guilt, and Gwen coming on to the scene for any future sequels.

Dave
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4