Kenji   03-02-2007, 08:00 AM
29 year old Dr. Atsuko Chiba is an attractive but modest Japanese research psychotherapist whose work is on the cutting edge of her field. Her alter-ego is a stunning and fearless 18 year old “dream detective,” code named PAPRIKA, who can enter into people’s dreams and synchronize with their unconscious to help uncover the source of their anxiety or neurosis.

This is NOT Miyazaki's animation, but this is fabulous and you'll get unlimited imagination by this animation. Check this trailer.

Paprika trailer
Marc   03-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Looks promising. And Satoshi Kon hasn't gone wrong yet.
Auskar   03-02-2007, 11:53 AM
It looks beautiful. There's a character in the trailer that looks remarkably like J. Jonah Jameson of Spiderman.
Scott Miller   01-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Kenji Wrote:[I]29 year old Dr. Atsuko Chiba is an attractive but modest Japanese research psychotherapist whose work is on the cutting edge of her field. Her alter-ego is a stunning and fearless 18 year old “dream detective,” code named PAPRIKA, who can enter into people’s dreams and synchronize with their unconscious to help uncover the source of their anxiety or neurosis.

So that's what it was about. Actually I didn't care that I really couldn't tell reality from dream because it was all so damn cool to watch. Definitely one to put into your queue if you like animation
This post was last modified: 01-22-2008, 04:23 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   01-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:So that's what it was about. Actually I didn't care that I really couldn't tell reality from dream because it was all so damn cool to watch. Definitely one to put into your queue if you like animation

Yes, I saw it a few months ago and I enjoyed it. (damn! I forgot this thread which I posted! :o )