Pages (44):    1 6 7 8 9 10 44   
Auskar   02-20-2007, 04:34 AM
Well, the fifth number in the series is 23. Two divided by three is .666.

We're DOOMED!
Auskar   02-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Mark S. Wrote:Concerning the 2/14 episode: ....Somehow, the "look" of the episode seemed brighter.
I thought the outdoor scenes always seemed very vivid and bright, sort of like "CSI: Miami" on steroids. But "LOST" has been so focused in on the B-O-R-I-N-G "others" and an operation and Sawyer and Jack and Kate and nothing at all to really ADVANCE the story (thank you very much), that maybe the dreariness of it all affects the memory.
Maggers   02-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Mark S. Wrote:...Did it look different to anyone else? Somehow, the "look" of the episode seemed brighter. Charlie definitely looked blonder and cleaner.....

I believe Charlie had his teeth capped. That's what it looked like to me. The rest of the episode didn't look any different, except for the Claire's new hairdo (is that her name, I'm having a senior moment). She has bangs now, and that makes a difference in her face.

Marc, did you get a new TV perhaps?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Mark S.   02-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Maggers Wrote:Marc, did you get a new TV perhaps?

Nope. I wish. Big Grin
Scott Hajek   02-22-2007, 06:49 PM
So.... three mysteries were to be answered with last night's episode...

What were they? I got one... maybe two. But, not three.

Any ideas?

1. Jack's tattoo
2. "Home" island
3. ___________

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
metllicamilitia   02-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Why Jack helped again.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Don B   02-22-2007, 09:09 PM
metllicamilitia Wrote:Why Jack helped again.

Or...
What happened to the survivors the Others kidnapped?
Does Kate still love jack?

I am curious about the shape of the mark branded on Juliet's back and if it has any significance.
metllicamilitia   02-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I'm sure I might be wrong here, but it looks like the Japanese symbol for fire. I think I saw for fire monsters on the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that I used to have.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Maggers   02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:So.... three mysteries were to be answered with last night's episode...

What were they? I got one... maybe two. But, not three.

Any ideas?

1. Jack's tattoo
2. "Home" island
3. ___________

#3. What happened to the plane people who were taken by The Others.

We don't know exactly what The Others have done to the plane people who were taken, but we know they are alive and well.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Hajek   02-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Maggers Wrote:#3. What happened to the plane people who were taken by The Others.

We don't know exactly what The Others have done to the plane people who were taken, but we know they are alive and well.

So, we did get answers to three mysteries. I guess ABC never promised they'd be satisfying answers, or mysteries that we really cared about.

I'll still watch this show to the end, but I can see why ABC is losing to the other networks and why this show is starting to tank.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (44):    1 6 7 8 9 10 44